Note N18

Hmm. I thought you’d all be cross that I booked the After Hours event.

Look — I’m in trouble here. I’m really tempted to book the one at AK, too, on arrival night. It makes planning so much simpler. And my AK day can focus on animals and whatnot instead of (according to TP) a three hour line for FOP. And I could do ROL.

I have a whole other day at Epcot, with IllumiNations in the schedule. It’ll be my last night, so a great way to finish.

3 Likes

Resist, what if your flight is delayed

5 Likes

I agree with @Tate. What if your flight is delayed? That’s a lot of $$ to spend…also, don’t forget, you’re coming back in a few months, don’t feel like you have to do everything!

3 Likes

Have you given any consideration to upgrading your park tickets to APs? There are discounts for the after hours tickets for AP holders.

I agree with @Tate about the arrival day. But… you can buy the after hours ticket on the day of the event if it isn’t sold out. That would require a big “what if” on your part.

We’ve done the one at MK and it is pretty great. So few people. Snacks and drinks. It’s a very different vibe than the regular park hours.

Ah, but what if my flight isn’t delayed! Sure I might be able to buy tickets on the night. But what if I can’t.

I hate uncertainty. (Ironic for someone learned in probability and statistics!)

I like to have a plan and know what’s happening.

I shall let the gods decide. Let’s see if there’s ticket availability now. Dialling …

2 Likes

I did the same thing for my February trip. Given the potential for snow storms in the Northeast in February, I’m probably tempting fate but I booked Magic Kingdom After Hours for the day we fly in…we land at 4:30pm so I figure we can dump our stuff and get a nice dinner and then head over. It was too good to pass up.

(I also booked the Hollywood Studios one for 12/8 - I’ll let you know how it goes!)

1 Like

ETA: Should have used a bigger font!

4 Likes

You do know me, right?

:wink:

2 Likes

Lol, I was just realizing I misspoke…

DO ALL THE THINGS!!!

2 Likes

Technical issues all sorted :smile:

I am crazy excited right now! This is shaping up to be another amazing trip!

10 Likes

I’m excited to be following along on another planning session and trip with you!!! This is fun :grin:

It sounds like a terrific vacation and I will enjoy following along with just a little envy :wink:

3 Likes

I think you were smart to book the AH events. They really sound awesome. Especially since you have a night for Illuminations. What a great way to end a holiday trip :grinning:

1 Like

gasp HM is on your C list?! I think I see your future as being the 1000th happy haunt with that attitude! :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL, yeah. HM is one of those rides I feel I should like, but I just don’t. Well, it’s OK. But I’d only ride it if there was a very short wait and I had achieved my other objectives.

I was about to reply with much the same.

C List? For HM?

Matthew, I’m shocked. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Lol, it’s one of my favorites but it’s also very “me”. My husband’s response is always “ugh, this one again?”:yum:

1 Like

I am so green with envy! This trip sounds amazing!

2 Likes

You need to ride the Disneyland version in September-January, then you will love the ride! I like the regular version okay, but the Nightmare Before Christmas version is amazing, I kind of wish it was decorated year round! Next fall when you are feeling like planning another trip…Disneyland!

3 Likes

Your trip sounds AMAZING!!! Can’t wait to follow it!