Note A18

Yes, you’re right. There is tandoori shrimp which is yummy (my DS took one of mine because he loved it so much) and a tasty red pepper hummus.

2 Likes

Truth. :wink:

1 Like

Breakfast at Boma was one of the unexpected highlights of my last solo trip. As much as I love pancakes and waffles, I passed right on by the standard American breakfast fare and headed straight for the bobotie, eggs with spinach and goat cheese, and grilled asparagus. Very tasty.

I definitely went back for more, but didn’t feel the pressure to “get my money’s worth” and stuff myself. I was there for the ethnic food and the experience, not to eat my entire day’s worth of meals in one sitting.

I strolled through the lobby and found some enormous wooden rocking chairs on a shaded balcony overlooking the savannah. It just happened to be breakfast time for the giraffes, so I sat and rocked for quite some time, listening to the piped-in tribal music, watching the giraffes, and just savoring the moment and the cool breeze. One of my favorite “stop and smell the roses” moments at WDW.

4 Likes

I am hoping to get FPP for my trip. I book FPP mid July and hopefully things are sorted. Might make FOP easier though.

Well, I’d say that the die-hard planners do not care, as there is little planning to do. Go, ride kick-ass rides. Plan done.

1 Like

This porches and rocking chairs are among the most peaceful places in all of WDW. I have enjoyed time there myself! Lovely!!!