No vlogging? Tokyo Disney (for now)

I wonder what he would have done had you leaned in to his live stream shot and/or started a running commentary about what a jerk he was being.

7 Likes

On the subject of recoding while on rides, I’ve noticed recently that those portion of some vloggers videos have a different overlay music. Probably for copyright.

2 Likes

Yeah. Youtube will automatically demonetize any video that it detects copyrighted music in.

2 Likes

I’m not comfortable with the power YouTube gives itself to censor (by forcing content creators to self-censor) content.

For example, I watch Bussy Queen, who makes videos commenting on RuPaul’s Drag Race. He pixellates out any exposed breasts (even cleavage) notwithstanding that they’re made of latex and strap on. If the naked rubber is acceptable wholly uncensored and without warning for broadcast on the BBC, I don’t see why it is unacceptable on YouTube.

Tech companies have way too much power. Half the time they abuse it and half the time they fail to use it, e.g. the recent British case in which a young girl killed herself after watching videos on Facebook about suicide. At the inquest, the coroner held that Facebook had failed in its duty. A message that was then echoed by the (new) Prince of Wales who spoke shortly after the verdict.

No-one killed themself because they saw latex breasts being put on by a drag queen.

1 Like

I would suspect that YouTube has an AI or other program detecting things like this and flagging them…and that it is incapable of telling the difference.

Mostly they don’t bother me but I’ve been in a park on the first day of a few things and that is really annoying. The park is over run with people with phones on those handheld tripod things with the huge microphones all running to be the first to post! First day of an EP festival is the worst! Good luck getting a table on those days or being able to walk around without being trampled.

3 Likes

I feel strongly that eliminating the Ebay pirates is more important than eliminating the Vloggers. They ruin a lot of stuff.

8 Likes

This 1,000,000 percent!!

4 Likes

What’s an Ebay pirate?

They buy up All The Stuff when it is released and then they sell it on Ebay for eleventy million dollars

it’s especially bad with runDisney but happens with a lot of exclusive releases too

They are disgusting

5 Likes

:-1:

2 Likes