No more virtual queue for ROTR?

@PrincipalTinker We are heading there that same day, and I was already struggling to figure out a plan of attack to hit up everything. Now I feel like we definitely won’t be able to do that if we have to RD this one. So bummed.

1 Like

I actually appreciate this, because without this data we wouldn’t know how lines are affected by LL. I’m hoping it will teach us that we don’t need LL+. If the wait is under an hour, I will probably not pay. Even with BGs the line has often been as much as an hour once you report in.

5 Likes

That’s one explanation I hadn’t thought of. They do have two VQs at Disneyland, and at one point they had three (Indiana Jones, Webslingers, Rise of the Resistance). But it’s possible the WDW app can’t support multiple for some reason.

1 Like

Yes, it was when I was there and was able to get BG at 5pm entering the park

5 Likes

@Jeff_AZ As someone who hasn’t gone since SWGE opened, I was already struggling to figure out a plan of attack to hit up everything. I was actually looking forward to snagging a BG at 7 or 1. Now I feel like we definitely won’t be able to do that if we have to RD this one. Bummed.

4 Likes

I’d wait to see how this plays out. They might reinstate BGs if it’s not working. Or if they don’t, it could be because it’s not that bad. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Studios is definitely a hassle for us and almost not enjoyable because of it. Too few rides overall, too many of which are E-Tickets. We had the choice of two days at Studios or Epcot, and the decision for Epcot was unanimous even though Studios has so many rides we like.

3 Likes

You and me both

That’s why we should just skip ROTR and rope drop SDD, RNRC, TOT…
We have both ridden it eleventy million times already. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Disneyland Resort has 2 VQs going every day, ROTR in DL and Webslingers in DCA. No issues, it works fine.
Oops, I see Jeff already said that.

3 Likes

True. And thank goodness you are making a TP because I certainly am not. :joy:

1 Like

That’s the extent of the plan. Well that and when our ADRs are. Otherwise, wherever/whatever.

1 Like

We’re such good liners.

6 Likes

Disney is trying to kill me. Feels like a massive change every week. Plus they’re implementing all of this in the same 2-3 week span and we arrive just after that. This is going to be chaos.

8 Likes

Disney keeps moving my cheese and I don’t like it.

13 Likes

Ding Ding Ding!

1 Like

I know it’s fine just now. But I wondered whether testing has shown thee is an issue with Genie+ on top?

I have heard this is to do with the implementation of Genie+ Whether it’s a technical issue or something else I don’t know. There is also a rumour that Genie+ might be delayed due to “implementation issues”.

1 Like

Wasn’t it originally supposed to come out in 2019?

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

7 Likes