No more virtual queue for ROTR?

Yikes.

Crowd Levels don’t say much though, considering how wide the threshold is on the low side. Especially TP’s level.

1 Like

That’s…a happy thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly, gotta set this up for LL$

1 Like

Makes that 1/2 hour early park admission for on-site guest a HUGE advantage.

10 Likes

I crap a brick every time there’s an email from Southwest or Disney right now.

15 Likes

I think we will have to see some sample pricing first… if the LL$ pricetag is closer to $20-25 per ride, I would agree with you… if its closer to $5 ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) then maybe more will opt for it…

2 Likes

I see what you did there…

5 Likes

Ours too. I don’t love boarding groups, but nothing ever goes right the first day. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

That’s rough. :joy:
Looks I’m never going to get to ride this if the lines are too long. Definitely not going to pay extra.

4 Likes

I am torn on this as well. Glad to have the opportunity for the stand by line, but now dread what rope drop will be like. I like many here was confident that i would get a BG so sorry to see this go. I guess we will have to watch how this plays out. Glad we will have guinea pigs on the ground to test this out.

5 Likes

only if they got good hip-checkin’ skillz.

2 Likes

I wonder if they will bring back the virtual queue for the first weekend in October with the expected crowds?

…'cause I need MORE uncertainty when planning w/ only 2 weeks left.

5 Likes

I agree! I’d definitely pay $5! But I’d think twice about anything more than $10.

2 Likes

If I had one guess, you’d need to multiply those by at least 5

3 Likes

If I was guessing… and I really have NO basis for this, other than the Paris pricing… I would expect rides like 7DMT and SDD to be in the 12-16 range and FoP and RotR to be in the 20-25 range - with variations on days based upon park crowds and demands…

4 Likes

That’s a dirty hit right there

1 Like

Ooof

I’m so tired of change.

Everything changing all the time.

IRL and at WDW.

I’m toast.

11 Likes

If you wanna fight for the rebellion – er – resistance (:roll_eyes:) , it can’t always be clean…

1 Like

Fair.

But only if I’m making the dirty hits. I don’t want anyone checking me like that

4 Likes