No more virtual queue for ROTR?

Well, I guess that is off the table on the 26th. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Makes you wonder how much of the queue is going to be paid LL passes now

7 Likes

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

1 Like

Wow! Iā€™m not sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, Iā€™m glad theyā€™re at least trying this, even if they reinstate it the next day. Itā€™s quite possible the wait will be reasonable. Maybe even the same length it normally is after you report with your BG.

On the other hand, since Iā€™m confident in my ability to get a BG, it was nice to have that comfort in not having to worry about that line. I guess weā€™ll see how it goes.

8 Likes

Do we know how much the ā€œone offā€ lightning lanes will cost? I assume that will be the bulk of the capacity for this going forward, right?

3 Likes

Guess this thread gets to be retired!

Feel like your child has grown up and is moving out of the house? :smiley:

5 Likes

Same boat.

Loving the idea of not needing to play the lottery at 7AMā€¦buuuut not loving the idea of needing to wait a lonnnnng time to ride it now.

6 Likes

Ahemā€¦

9 Likes

is HS really THAT dead right now?

2 Likes

Wonder what it might look like when it comes back.

Will it part of a bigger overall program through Genie+ ?

1 Like

just a guessā€¦

12 Likes

I will be very curious to get data on this, but I suspect most people will not cough up the dough to pay for LL+. It could be a similar ratio to Express Pass at UOR.

2 Likes

Yep. Just the other day the Virtual Queue stayed open from 1 to 2pm

1 Like

Well, crap. Thatā€™s our HS day.

4 Likes

Ok so how insane is rope drop going to be now?

2 Likes

Guinea pigs! :joy:

2 Likes

I really need major planning items to stop changing ā€¦daily.

Dd20 and I arrive in 14 days and hands down this has been the most difficult trip to plan for, even moreso than when I traveled w/ a 2yo and a 6.5yo (both REALLY picky eaters). What is open/closed, IT issues, not making ADR windows open when they are supposed to, Early Entry, extra late hours for deluxe, $$$ parties with limited dates, etc. This switch is just icing (frosting?) on the planning chaos cake.

Hopefully with it starting on the 23rd we can get a handle on how to plan for ROTR before my DHS day on 10/3.

12 Likes

Maybe a little better? Split off more people from SDD.

7 Likes

Yikes.

Crowd Levels donā€™t say much though, considering how wide the threshold is on the low side. Especially TPā€™s level.

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦a happy thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like