No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

thx!!! we’ll ask Dug to help us track her next time.

4 Likes

She just started last week.

2 Likes

Can you explain the floaty gingerbread man thingy? (I should look into being part of a creative naming team). It looks yum!

1 Like

Valentines day makes it steamy (wink wink nudge nudge say no more) :wink::wink:

2 Likes

It’s an adult coke float at the Coke store rooftbar. It has rum and ?baileys and ?kahlua along with vanilla ice cream and a gingerbread cookie. It was yummy but not as potent as it should have been!

9 Likes

I knew someone would go there. :wink:

3 Likes

We had a nice hour or so at the pool. We enjoy the hot tub and then took a little nap in the sun.

We just enjoyed an early dinner at Polite Pig. We got the dinner for two thingie which had chicken, brisket, and pork shoulder along with coke slaw, pickles, cornbread and 2 sides of our choosing (we got sweet potato tots and Mac and cheese). It was the perfect amount of food. I also enjoyed a vodka lemonade which was refreshing.

I didn’t remember to take any photos. Oops. Some photojournalist I’m turning out to be!

We are on a bus heading for Poly. We can get into MK with our DAH ticket at 7. We figure we will visit at Poly and then maybe also stop in at Grand Flo on our way.

So excited for this event!!!

25 Likes

Enjoy your night (wink wink nudge nudge).

Well since I don’t want to get kicked out of MK we will keep it G rated

4 Likes

Oh my goodness, that sounds absolutely awesome – pretty much all of my favorite ingredients in one spot!

1 Like

oooooohhhh. aaaaaaaaaaahhhh. On the list now.

1 Like

23 Likes

:grinning:

1 Like

Enjoy your night!

1 Like

24 Likes

Love the ears!!

1 Like

They have seriously oversold this party.

8 Likes

Wow!

Whoever was asking about the photo booth at Speedway - it’s open!!!

1 Like

Ok I lied. just post fireworks crowd.

8 Likes