No Kids Just Grownups: OBNurseNH and DH Celebrate Valentines Day In the World

No drinking???

This may not be the ride for me.

13 Likes

How was it? Reviews have been all over the map. I went to the Ravenous Pig (the original) in Winter Park…good grief, it must be ten years ago now. I might say it didn’t live up to the hype, but I’m no chef™. Or maybe I was trying too hard. Something.

Fantastic night! Closed it down, swept out by cast, one of the last 20 people to leave. Sensational!

53 Likes

Love this picture!

1 Like

Quick rundown:
Arrived 1835 and allowed in immediately.

Town Square Mickey and Minnie - a bit of a wait but important to us.

Quick run through Emporium looking for a unicorn of a tee shirt I should have bought last trip.

Bakery for Starbucks energy.

HEA
BTMRR
POTC
JC
HM
IASW
PP
7D
SM
BLSRS
WTP
7D

2 rounds of popcorn
1 round of Mickey Bars
2 rounds of beverages

Lots of laughs and memories made. :heart:

25 Likes

It was really really good!

The meats were all very flavorful such that no condiments were really necessary. The sides were great. It was just the right amount of food for the two of us. We left comfortably full.

Don’t try so hard :joy::joy::joy::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

And did you find one?

1 Like

No. :sob::sob:

Fantastic picture! I just might have to steal this idea.

1 Like

Good picture. Glad you had a fantastic night.

1 Like

That all looked like soooo much fun!!!

DAH is by far my favorite add on to do. Nothing beats walking around for all intents and purposes an empty park. You can truly get the majority of the MK done in one day. So far I have done it twice and will try to work it into all future trips.

4 Likes

There were definitely pockets where it was not empty - fantasyland in particular - but by and large it was empty to near empty and most things were walk on.

I did wonder if it was busier than usual becuof Valentine’s Day

3 Likes

It was stolen from others before me so feel free!

2 Likes

:sob: :sob:

Sorry. That’s a bummer.

I saw it last spring at Contemporary and hemmed and hawed and obviously passed. I don’t think they make it anymore. It is a baseball tee that features the teacups from the ride on the breast pocket in sequins. It was so cute. I do this all the time. I should have learned by now.

Awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am soooo excited for this next week!!!

1 Like

BUMMER :disappointed_relieved:

perfection!

1 Like