No Idea 😳

Len, should you choose to leave the travel/writing industry, you definitely have a home in politics. Mid-Terms are two weeks away, can we put you down as a write-in?

2 Likes

It should say “trust in me” with a picture of Kaa on it :joy:

The downside to early voting! I already submitted my ballot, so I can’t add Len as a write in. We need to plan these things sooner! If only we knew someone willing to plan, like, 60 days in advance. Or even 180. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I think only “on site” voters get 60 day advanced planning.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder! I need to vote next week as we’ll be in Disney during elections.

Just remember: Vote for @len! He’s our men! (ahem) If he can’t do it, no one cen.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m writing him in! :joy:

You can be his campaign manager and once he ascends to power, get thrown under the bus and indicted.

First line of business? Change his name. It doesn’t work with the campaign slogan I came up with, clearly.

Also, rather than focus so much on what his constituents want (they can be so fickle, after all), I think he should focus on bashing all his competition, particularly focusing on their lack of SOLID DATA to back their political plans.

Oh. Wait. Hmmm.

2 Likes

This is currently what my family is saying - here’s hoping they stick to that perspective in the parks!

1 Like

Only just picked up on this thread. I’m going witH my Daughter and grandson. I’ve tried to get her involved but she just says. Oooh let it be a surprise… last night I sent her the final plan and restaurant list as my ADR day is TOMORROW which she is to peruse and return having signed the caveat at the bottom This plan is ideal and I will not moan, groan or ever once say… why didn’t we do or go there

7 Likes