NEWS: AP Holder Resort Discounts Announced up to 40% off through September 20, 2020

Annual Passholder Summer and Early Fall Room Offer is currently available at select Disney Resort hotels for stays most nights starting today, July 9th!

Here are the details :

The Annual Passholder Summer and Early Fall Room Offer is available for stays most nights July 9 through September 30, 2020 , and this promotion includes savings of up to 40% (!!) for dates in September !

4 Likes

WDW website link

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/passholder-summer-room-offer/

1 Like

This is related??? got this in email this morning:

Dear Disney Vacation Club Member,

In just a few more days, we’ll begin welcoming Members and Guests back to the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort, starting July 11 with Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and followed July 15 by EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We’re continuing to prepare for these openings in a measured and deliberate way, implementing health and safety measures with you and our Cast Members in mind.

Today, we are glad to share that ticket sales for 2020 have resumed. You can now purchase new tickets at DisneyWorld.com and plan future visits throughout this year with the Disney Park Pass system, used to help manage attendance during this reopening period.

For those looking to make their plans right away, please note that tickets may be released at different times throughout the day tomorrow. In addition, we will use virtual waiting rooms as needed to manage the high volume of Guests looking to plan their visits.

All Members and Guests with valid admission are required to make a reservation in advance for each park entry, so be sure to check the park reservation availability calendar before purchasing any new tickets and then go directly to DisneyWorld.com/DisneyParkPass after your purchase to make your park reservations. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.

Though the experience may be different than the last time you visited, there is so much to look forward to, with many favorite attractions and dozens of entertainment offerings, including special new character cavalcades and the Taste of EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.

If you’re planning a visit for this year, please check out the “Know Before You Go” page at DisneyWorld.com/Updates, where you’ll find important tips and information about the resort experiences and how to make park reservations after purchasing your tickets.

See you real soon!

Disney Vacation Club

Thank you! Trying to get through to take advantage of this offer and all circuits are busy. I can’t change on MDE!

I am having no problem working on the WDW website on my computer.

Weirdly, the offers says for “most stays from July 9…”, but when you look at the table of the specific percentages off, it, without exception, says for says starting from September 1.

I don’t know if it would save me money to try, assuming that it would apply to our August dates…but I also wonder, if I, as an AP holder, has booked TWO rooms, would the discount only apply to ONE room since I am the only AP holder in the group?

Wow.

I am shocked.

It stuns me that they are obviously having difficulty filling rooms to even the reduced capacity they have in place.

2 Likes

It never hurts to try

I can get in, that’s not the problem. The instructions say if you want to apply this offer to an existing reservation, go into “My Plans” and click change to see other offers. When I do that, the passholder offer comes up, but it says “We are unable to show rates at this time.” However, if I try to book it as a new reservation, my room type is available at a lower rate! I just don’t want to mess up my park reservations, so I tried to call.

I have a BC reservation for late July, cannot change it, but if I select a different resort, I can change for instance, I can get the Riviera Resort for $27 less or the Bay Lake Tower for $13 less.

Have you tried calling? I keep getting “All circuits are busy.”

When I go to the website, it tells me that NONE of the resorts are available for this discount. :confused:

What dates are you trying for?

I am seeing all kinds of availability for for late July and the last full week of September.

When I try to book it as a new reservation, it gives me the prices. But when I try to change my existing reservation, It tells me the rates are not available.

August 7-14.

I tried to narrow the window, but same results:

Are you signed in? If you’re not logged in as an AP holder, it won’t show the AP holder rates.

Getting through on phone now…

Yes. I’m logged in.

Hmm. Perhaps I’ll try to call in a bit when I get an opportunity.

Sorry for the poor image but I’m getting many resorts available for 8/7-8/14 at 30-40% discounts

1 Like

Okay. If I change the dates to ANY dates that don’t overlap with my current trip, then I get results showing the discount…AND the room rate show is a bit lower than the discount I already had (The Sun and Fun discount). So I’ll try to call to see if I can adjust to the lower rate later.

Apparently, though, it doesn’t like the fact that I already have those dates booked and so won’t show me any additional availability for those dates.