News: Advanced Dining Reservations starting to re-open to some WDW guests on June 30th, Also some extra experiences as well

From wdwmagic.com

Reservations for Guests Staying at Disney Resort Hotels
Guests with Disney Resort hotel reservations for arrivals through July 10, 2020 can make dining reservations for select Walt Disney World Resort hotel and available Disney Springs dining locations. Call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 824-1391 to check availability and make reservations. A valid Resort reservation for this time will be required to book your reservation. Online reservations will not be available during this time for this audience and will reopen at a later date. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

If you’re a Disney Vacation Club Member with a Resort reservation for an arrival through July 10, 2020, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.

Eligible Guests with Dining Reservations Cancelled During the Closure
If you had an active dining reservation on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll have the opportunity to make new dining reservations beginning on June 30 up to 60 days in advance of your arrival.

Reservations for All Guests
Online reservations for all Guests will reopen at a later date. Please continue to check back for details. Interested in dining at Disney Springs? Select dining locations at Disney Springs are currently accepting reservations for all Guests up to 60 days in advance.

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt-disney-company/news/29jun2020-disney-to-open-walt-disney-world-dining-reservations-for-guests-with-prior-cancellations.htm

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/events-tours-extras/

Eligible Guests with Experience Reservations Cancelled During the Closure

If you had an experience reservation on or before September 2, 2020 that was cancelled as of May 28 due to the temporary closure of Walt Disney World Resort, you’ll have the opportunity to make a new experience reservation beginning on June 30 up to 60 days in advance of your arrival.

Beginning June 30 , eligible Guests with experience reservations previously cancelled due to the closure can call (407) 939-6690 to make reservations for available offerings. Eligible Disney Vacation Club Members can call Member Services at (800) 800-9800 for reservations.

During this initial window, Guests can check availability for the following experiences:

Magic Kingdom Park:

Disney’s Hollywood Studios:

Walt Disney World Resort Hotels:

It’s not clear to me if we will have to call or will it be online? Did I miss that part?

The dang system must be feeling like Sisyphus.

1 Like

What you’re quoting is linked with the “through July 10th” part of the info though.

1 Like

It seems so odd to me that Disney is forcing you to have to call to make reservations when they are OVERWHELMED with phone calls already!

Isn’t that the ONLY thing they are referring to in the article, though?

Direct Link to the WDW Site with the information

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/

1 Like

It seems like the next part was just an add on. Going to check out @cherokee_jacket’s link

Still clear as mud

2 Likes

Don’t plan on making a reservation for Oga’s

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/ogas-cantina/news/29jun2020-ogas-cantina-removed-from-teh-reopening-restaurant-line-up.htm

Although with the current Florida rules, they couldn’t sell much anyway

2 Likes

Sorry–I meant for reservations after July 10th.

I think it might be online, they really don’t want lines jammed with calls do they? But if it is they haven’t loaded the resort and park locations yet. So :woman_shrugging:

The online system is live and has been working well for Disney Springs for two or three weeks now, could be longer. I’ve lost track of time.

1 Like

True. We booked our Disney Springs Homecomin’ reservations a few weeks ago.

Although, it doesn’t work through the App. We had to do it from the website itself, which still seems to be the case.

1 Like

Good news! Its my ADR day anyway tomorrow.

Bad news, its my ADR day tomorrow along with everyone else from Aug 29 back through July 11 that I will be competing with on the phone lines…

Is it selfish of me to wish they had done this today instead of tomorrow?:face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

2 Likes

I have just received an email and it reads:

"Since you had a dining reservation that was previously cancelled, as we promised in earlier communications, we are offering you the opportunity to make a new reservation beginning on June 30, before reservations open to other Guests on DisneyWorld.com. You can make reservations for select Walt Disney World dining locations or experiences up to 60 days in advance of your arrival. For more information on the availability of select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, Theme Park, and Disney Springs dining locations, please visit our dining page. Details on experiences may be found (here) (hyperlink).

When you’re ready to make a reservation, call us at 407-939-6690.

Disney Vacation Club Members may call 800-800-9800"

1 Like

I don’t understand why the existing online ADR system cannot be used? Like why does it have to be new for 60 days in advance instead of 180?

2 Likes

I haven’t received that email yet. Guess I will get up early tomorrow and attempt to call.

Just received my email. I don’t see where you got that phone number though? Mine doesn’t have that.

EDITED to say I clicked the link and saw it.

1 Like

Just received my email

I think it’ll be because of the cancelled ADR part.

The existing ADR booking system is already re-set to 60 days ahead. Apart from that, it hasn’t changed. You still get length of stay up to 10 days etc. And anyone can book at 60 days out, I booked something a while back - and then cancelled it.

1 Like