New - Upgrade your magic bands

Only the regular ones are showing up.

I already have two non-standard MBs and three customised solid colour ones. I probably wouldn’t pay extra for another one. Probably.

but this “person” is my son!

4 Likes

insert wiseass quip about something like “then one would think you’d spend more time inside, reading up on how to spell things correctly.”

see above. or something. I don’t know, I’m still depressed being back in the “real world”.

2 Likes

that’s in THIS 10 minutes you’re sticking to that decision…what about in the next 10?

4 Likes

Gray/Grey skies are gonna clear up, so put on a happy face

1 Like

no dolewhip float = no happy face. :angry:

I’m sorry

1 Like

somewhat forgiven. Even if you are questioning me.

(actually, I think first name’s are with the “A”, it’s the last name that gets the “E”)

anywho…magicbands. Awesome. I keep putting mine back on. Neighbors are starting to give strange looks. …I mean more than usual.

1 Like

As you know, where you go, I follow. I ripped up my summer plans to include rope-dropping after being inspired by you.

If I see you buying the new bands, I’ll think about it.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

4 Likes

NO!
No no no no no no no no no.

I can abide a switching of vowels, it’s grating, but it can be done. But INJECTING a vowel where one should not be I will not stand for. Like how you guys can’t pronounce aluminum correctly.

It’s not “neighbour” (even the spell check is freaking out)
it’s not “colour”
it’s not “your”

…wait…

1 Like

My spell check freaks out at “neighbor” and “gray”!

Blame it on the French I say.

2 Likes

I can get behind that. :+1:

I’m very excited about this – hope it starts soon!!

I can’t believe that Disney figured out another way for me to spend money on my trip. Actually, I can.

This spelling stuff is hard. I’m American, but grew up heavily influenced by Benny Hill, British rock bands, and British authors so I will frequently spell in the way that seems most natural at that moment. Sometimes it is the British way (trips the spell check) and sometimes the American way (trips my internal spell check).

1 Like

I love my gray band! I got it so I could get the Mickey and Minnie luggage tag way back when

2 Likes

If you’re going to go with that UK nonsense let’s just say it’s aluminium colored.

1 Like

that makes it yore, right? :smiley:

2 Likes

Isn’t that redundant? I thought it was always cloudy there. Shouldn’t it just be skies? :wink:

Well the clouds aren’t always grey…although they are right now!

It was actually beautiful this morning but it didn’t last.