New - Upgrade your magic bands

Look what’s coming!

8 Likes

Wow, I was just about to start declining them…

2 Likes

Yay! Take my money please!

2 Likes

Not sure when it starts.

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building, you might get lucky with your trip perhaps?

2 Likes
  • would definitely like something other than the solid colors :slight_smile: - edited: saw that the discount is in the announcement
1 Like

Funny, I just realized I have never bought a magic band.

1 Like

You get a $14.99 discount off the price.

1 Like

Can I still get basic gray? That’s the best one!

3 Likes

Err, that’ll be the silver option. My youngest asked for that for all of his!

1 Like

No, that sounds too flashy. I want gray.

2 Likes

FTFY. :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Shoot. Declined mine and bought at Full price from Disney Store

This makes total sense. I’m surprised they haven’t done it sooner, actually.

Being there and just seeing racks and racks of MBs, I considered getting one, but two things always stopped me.

1. I already had one - what would i do with a second one? And for those who only show up once in a long while (or once and done), what good is it getting an additional one that will cease use after the week.

2. Expensive…especially after already having one (seeing a pattern?). Why spend even more money on something with the same functionality? And not just a small amount of money either, $25 is a lot of money and hard to justify when you got one for “free”. And if I wanted to really “design it” there’s kiosks in more than a few places where you can really customize them (like big, bold, lettering of your name on the outside). And those customizations are a bit more impressive than the mass-produced ones.

But for $10 bucks? I’d definitely opt in for this on my next trip. Doesn’t create a useless MB, gets me a nifty design, and really what I would expect these “custom” bands to cost.

6 Likes

Heh no, “gray” is the color. “Grey” is a name.

That’s why it’s “earl grey tea” And “gray skies”

But I know a person whose name is Gray

1 Like

Unless you’re British. In which case it’s “grey skies”.

1 Like

My son went through three different choices with just the plain colors. I can’t imagine how long it would take to pick out if we had even more to choose from. Yay for classic bands!

5 Likes

THEN YOU"RE DOING IT WRONG!!!

DON’T QUESTION ME ON THE GOODNESS OF MY INGLISH!!

…wait…

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure I get far more dull days where I live than you do. I live in the capital of dull days, usually with rain to go with them.

And they’re definitely grey skies. I can see it right now, dark grey.

Oh, and it’s Earl Grey tea, since it’s named after Earl Grey. Back to school for you, forgetting that names have capital letters.

1 Like