New (to me) Restaurants

You can never go wrong with fish n chips.

3 Likes

I am also somewhat picky in that I like more traditional foods usually.

I got the Bangers and Mash. It was fine. Nothing spectacular. My wife got the Fish and chips which was excellent. I am not sure what I would try if I went back, but NOT the Bangers and Mash. But we loved the experience in general. Butā€¦the food at Finneganā€™s in USF was a couple notches above Raglan Rd. in the Irish fare.

The food at Frontera Cocina (Mexican) was way better than Raglan RD., though. Will definitely go back there at some point! Doesnā€™t have the music/dancing vibe though.

2 Likes

I love the braised beef.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not really a fish & chips guy, but these items look good to me:

3 Likes

I think raglan road is the most underrated restaurant in all of WDW. For the food quality and the value. It has both. Plus the entertainment is a huge bonus.

6 Likes

Totally agree! Itā€™s a donā€™t miss for us. We always go at least once a trip.

5 Likes

That is the only thing I have ever ordered because I love it so much. My sister had a meal that was 75% great (one item was terrible) and my son had some really bad meal. A CM noticed and offered to replace his meal but I had shared my kefta so he declined.

3 Likes

Funny i have gone to DB7 several times but only to get a ronto wrap later in the evening after ronto roasters closes. Never actually tried any of the food on their menu.

2 Likes

I forgot. Chefs de France is one of my ADRā€™s also. Iā€™ve dined at Monsieur Paulā€™s. I assume itā€™s similar ā€¦

3 Likes

Similar but not as good.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed my meal there as well.

I ate there pre pandemic and loved it. Ate there post pandemic and it was not great. Itā€™s one of the few places on property Iā€™ve ever sent a dish back. If I want fancy in Epcot Iā€™m going to LeCellier or out to Flying Fish on the boardwalk.

3 Likes

I appreciate everyone!s feedback.
This is me trying to max the dining plan with one credit. Otherwise, I could totally rock with LeCellier or Flying Fish. Iā€™ve been to most sit downs at EPCOT and area- except San Angel, Biergarten and Spice Road Table. Do you think any of those are a better choice comparatively?
My only hang up with San Angel is my traveling partner lives in TX and I think she will think itā€™s eye rolling.

2 Likes

Oooooooh. I personally love SAI, but I can understand the hesitation. Biergarten is a spmewhat unique experience, but I donā€™t know which is better. SRT would be a hard pass for the dining plan value.

2 Likes

We love Biergarten and itā€™s definitely worth the DDP value. Dinner and a show, always cool. And the food and the grapefruit beer is delicious!

3 Likes

I love the ambiance at San Angel but the food is just ok for those who have lots of Mexican cuisine nearby. But we do have plans to go there in June so I still keep it on my list for ambiance alone!

I tried Biergarten in December and I LOVED the entertainment but the food was mediocre to my taste. I wonā€™t be going back for a while, but so glad I tried it.

I tried Spice Road Table in June with DW and it was awesome! Loved all the tapas we got. Next time we plan to try the spicy shrimp. The view is lovely, especially at dusk.

2 Likes

Should be in bed. (Itā€™s 11:30 PM)
Logs on to MDE to look at EPCOT menus ā€¦

4 Likes

We loved Chefs de France. I donā€™t think Iā€™d compare it to a signature though.

3 Likes

We really enjoy Biergarten.

2 Likes

Do I understand Biergarten correctly in that youā€™re seated at a table with other people?

2 Likes