New to forum

Hi all!! Happy 4th! I don’t generally check the forums, as I am on chat a lot. Question: Can I access forums through the app, on my phone?

2 Likes

Welcome @cheftodd55 Happy you’re here! Can’t believe you haven’t dropped in before! :smiley:

Forum is only accessible through a web browser. Through your phone or otherwise, but only through a browser.

Qhat’s on the menu today? I’m sure you’re cooking up something amazing to celebrate the nation’s birthday!

1 Like

I see @OBNurseNH answering but I will say welcome! This is a very friendly and supportive place. Sometimes it can be challenging to navigate! I find it easiest to sort: all categories, latest. That way you see the latest thread. Then, you can also sort by topic if you want to look around. Log in and out and see if LaCava shows up!

2 Likes

There is a link at the top of chat that always leads you here. I just keep it always open in my browser.

1 Like

This is my favorite thing about forum. Way less drama than other spaces, which may or may not be the result of limitless characters in which to make your point. We have a lot of fun here and I consider many of these folks to be true friends of mine. In that sense, you’ll fit right in :wink:

6 Likes

Lol, one of my favorite things is that I can edit my stupid iPad typos! Or delete a post!

4 Likes

Not cooking today. I’m on a three week strict diet. Trying to drop some tonnage before F&W opener!! Thanks for the info. I’m sure I will be hanging out here a little more!

2 Likes

Ha!! That’s awesome. But I am kinda glad that chat doesn’t have edit. Those are usually the best threads!

2 Likes

LOL

Yeah, my fat thumbs often victimize me when I try to post from my phone. I much prefer to post from here, on my computer – I can type way faster and get the words out of my brain more efficiently. Which has come in handy recently as we watched/coached/accompanied @profmatt through the planning and execution of his epic vacation.

6 Likes

Bummer. I mean, all good intentions for sure. I myself need to work on dropping tonnage. But you always cook the best things and I love drooling when you make much postiness about them!

In due time. I will be back to posting drool-worthy picks soon!

2 Likes

What I need to be doing is writing some blogs! I have been slacking!! Have you been writing?

I am not writing for TMFL any more. Conflict of interest with another group for which I am working. It’s a bummer, but trip planning is my truest passion and writing about it falls to second. Asked to choose, the choice was obvious.

1 Like

Good for you! I hope it works for you!!

2 Likes

So far so good! It’s amazing how many people you know who want to go to WDW but don’t want to plan it!

Yay!!! I love the group here!!

I access the forums through the browser on my phone. :grin:

Oh and I can use emojis here. BRILLIANT!!

3 Likes

Are you doing whole 30? I did and still can’t eat wheat without horrible tummy issues. My advice. Don’t eliminate any food group 100%.

1 Like

This is how it looks on my phone. It does take me to my browser on my phone. I started using it to follow @profmatt on his trip! I do prefer to read it on the computer.

2 Likes

HCG. It has worked very well in the past. Just correcting some bad habits.

I’d just add while you can’t access the forum in the app, I think this forum is one of the most mobile- browser friendly forums I use. Nice easy to read interface.

and whoops, replied to @OBNurseNH instead of @cheftodd55 so, so much for my ease of use claim. :smiley:

4 Likes