New to forum

Thank you sir! I will be hanging around more often. Sorry in advance!

1 Like

Can you see LaCava?

Yup

1 Like

The only thing I don’t like about accessing via mobile browser is that the arrows don’t work. Maybe my fingers are too fat. Sometimes I like to know what exactly people are replying to. Can’t do that on my phone.

5 Likes

Yes, it works on my iPad but not my iPhone.

2 Likes

And? Don’t leave me hangin!! :grinning:

And, feel free to come over to La Cava and interact with us! Only members can see/read the forum. It’s my replacement for Facebook.

1 Like

Lol, I was responding to @SirGreggLadyV. On an computer or an iPad you can see who someone is responding to, and what the original post is. On a phone you can only see it is a response to that liner :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry! SEE?? I’m such a rook!

You must be using your iPhone, because he was replying to your question about seeing La Cava… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, yes! I was outside grilling!

1 Like

Sorry, See! I messed up! LaCava cannot be google searched or seen by anyone other than liners. There is a daily thread, no pressure but stop by if you want. PM is a great tool too for private conversations. You can add multiple people to PM too ( like facebook).

3 Likes

Daily LaCava thread?

1 Like

Laurel created a section in the forum and she named it LaCava ( hum, I wonder why :wink:). I just tagged you. Do you have a notification that will lead you there? If not, log off and log back on. There are weird systemchecks before it opens for you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Enjoy reading your posts in Chat.

1 Like

Thank you, thank you!

1 Like

Glad to be here!

1 Like

@cheftodd55, when is your next trip to the world?

8/29 for F&W opener.

4 Likes

We are probably going 8/30-9/3 to use up our freshly purchased DVC points!

Where you staying?

2 Likes