New Summer Disney Visa Discounts

New discounts for Disney visa holders were reported on chat and I’m sharing them here.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/disney-visa-summer-2023-room-offer/

(I think these are new but I’m not 100% sure, but check your reservations!)

5 Likes

Wow!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m over here like - maybe someday I will be able to afford a Deluxe if they keep releasing discounts :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m over here bookmarking your post so I’ll know about when they did this in case they decide to do it again next year! We aren’t going until 2024 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Understood :rofl: :crazy_face: I don’t even know when/if I’m going back and I’m still pricing out room rates lol

2 Likes

Just got the email few minutes ago

3 Likes

It’s very exciting!! :rofl:

2 Likes

The full scope of offerings from the website

Save 35%
For stays most nights:
  • May 14 to June 24, 2023
  • July 5 to August 19, 2023
  • August 27 to September 7, 2023

Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
Disney’s Riviera Resort
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

Save 30%
For stays most nights:

The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
Disney’s Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter

Save 25%
For stays most nights:

Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Standard Rooms
Disney’s Beach Club Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

Save 15%
For stays most nights:

The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort

Save 10%
For stays most nights:

Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|

8 Likes

Yep. Thanks for sharing! Hope you get a great deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was excited to see this posted then disappointed to realize several of the nights of my visit are excluded. I’ll be staying Aug 24 - 31, 7 nights, but the first 3 nights are excluded. Anybody have any guesses why they’d exclude that week Aug 20-26?

Also, I currently have a split stay reserved, nights of Aug 24-27 at Contemporary then Aug 28-31 at YC. My whole YC stay would qualify, but would I be able to get a discount on that final night at the Contemporary?

I guess I should just try to book and see what happens!

2 Likes

Previously, and I’m not 100% sure this has always applied, the first night of the stay counted. So I would say no. But go ahead and try. I was playing around with some modifications for March trip (in 9 days :partying_face:) and it was giving me options for special offers that were not available when searching a new reservation (tested at the same time, several times). Not sure if it would have ultimately been bookable but worth a shot!

• Disney’s Port Orleans Resort - Riverside: Save 35%
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort: Save 30%
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort - Family Suites: Save 30%
    These are the ones they are highlighting. Usually you don’t see this type of discount for mods and values. 35% of at Riverside is a pretty sweet savings. AoA suites are so pricey so 30% could knock a big chunk off as well!
    I will not book a new trip. I will not book a new trip. I will only price out a new trip. I will…
5 Likes

You also might be able to try modifying your current reservation instead of totally rebooking!

1 Like

I think I’d have to call to do that.

Meanwhile I am playing around with numbers to see if it’s worth changing my existing reservations. Seems like they would offer the discount on the 4th night of a stay when only the 4th night is in the discount period, but then the rate on the first 3 nights is higher than what I currently have. So I need to do some math. Also, if I swap the order of hotels, and do YC first then Contemporary, I could get 4 nights discounted at the Contemporary, and either save quite a bit of money (if I stay with my garden wing room) or get a main tower theme park view room for the same rate as I previously had for a garden wing room – tempting? But I wouldn’t normally pay for a view! Also I do think the rates for the non-discounted nights have gone up, so I’d have to price out a new/modified reservation on those nights.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of math! Good luck with your decisions!!

I haven’t had to wait too long on hold when calling, so that might be worth it depending on your situation.

I just rebooked my June trip with this offer and saved almost $40 a night on an ASMusic family suite!

6 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

I was wrong, the non-discounted nights are the same rate as before, I was just confused between weekend vs weekday in my shuffling, doh!

I swapped my days around so now I have 3 nights (no discount) at YC then 4 nights with the 35% discount at CR. I resisted the urge to upgrade to a tower room, stayed with the garden wing room, and saved almost $900, so that is pretty awesome. It was no problem making new reservations and cancelling the old ones.

4 Likes

Major win!!!

1 Like

Anyone have an idea of why August 20-26 are excluded? That happens to be when we are going and I previously noted things were somewhat booked up for that week when a couple of months ago (but I’m not seeing any reason why that would be because it’s normally pretty slow).

2 Likes