New resort/ticket/package reservations for 2021

Did they say if you can purchase gold passes on June 28th or only tickets?

I’m sure this answer is somewhere, I’m just not finding it.
We have booked our 2021 package (resort & park) through our travel agent. Where can I find info on dining packages in 2021? Dates for availability? Or any general info on WDW’s plan for those?
Like I said, I’m sure it’s already been discussed, just not wording the search it correctly.

So silly me. I should never have booked my hotel.

yeah not happy.

I didn’t ask cause we’re not taking that plunge at this point. She said I should be able to buy my tickets online through MDE. I asked about ticket modification in the future (like applying the purchase price of these tickets toward a gold pass) and she said modifications are “paused” right now but ought to be available again by the time we are going next year.

Same. I thought I was pretty smart already having my resort booked for June 2021. Ha!! Oh well. Im not worried about whether or not we’ll get tickets and reservations, there seems to be plenty of availability. But it does seem backwards how today has rolled out.

1 Like

I fear that it has been pushed waaaaay back. My best hope is by July of 2021 they’ll start advertising they’ll be taking reservations for that “soon”?

Guess I get to keep my kidneys a little longer instead of selling them for the trip. …yay?

2 Likes

You could book a package with tickets, make the reservations, then cancel the entire package once you have your actual resort + APs.

I assume you mean April 2021. :wink: But yes, they have said that park hopper tickets will still be available for 2021, and while they don’t know when they will allow park hopping to occur, they want it to resume as soon as possible since they know people value that option. If PH is not an option, you will be able to modify your tickets with one of the options they have advertised (not clear if you can get a refund directly, but you will at least get credit).

OK so I spoke to a CM and she confirmed that they can only add tickets for 2020.
They cannot add tickets to a 2021 room reservation today.

Right? lol
Technically we could still hear something this fall but with everything going on I doubt it’s even on their radar right now. With the rumors that the EU will ban Americans from travelling to Europe and that may mess up my “visiting my family” Christmas plans this year, I may have to push back next year’s Thanksgiving Disney trip (which would have had 2 days at the Starcruiser) for this year’s delayed Christmas trip which gives them an extra year.

I did try to see if I could even book anything for the week after Thanksgiving 2021 and nothing is available so there’s really nothing I can do now anyways.

1 Like

This seems backwards. I thought you could only add tickets for 2021 - nothing for 2020 yet?

Not to mention the whole thing is enclosed. And when their main goal is to space everyone out as far as possible (no pun in tended btw), I don’t see that coming back until we are well back to a normal where we don’t need masks.

1 Like

That’s what I thought too.
And what their website appears to say…

1 Like

We have 13 or 14 park days…I guess I could do 2 separate packages.

I wouldn’t want to keep any of it because room rates seem to have gone up a little since I booked my room only reservations. So basically I’d be making dummy/throwaway reservations for APRs. I think I’ll give it until the 28th and see if I can get my APs then. My trip is over 300 days away, surely they won’t book up in the next few days.

1 Like

I think I’ll just wait for now. I don’t have time to sit around dialing again and again today.

good point! plus they would have to plan for all resort guest there to add to the GE numbers on top of park guests and that’s messy when right now guests have to reserve parks in advance

1 Like

There seem to be some UK sites selling tickets that expire in 26.09.2021. Any one has any idea if these providers are trustworthy? Are there restrictions on who can buy them? (@missoverexcited or @sanstitre_has_left_the_building, maybe have an answer)

Examples:

1 Like

I think it’s hysterical/frustrating that you can get widely different answers depending on which cast member you get on the phone. The first 2 times I got through today, both CMs said they would’ve been happy to look if they can modify my resort stay to next year while keeping my Bounce Back discount but that the computer system was still updating so call back later. I tried again at 1pm, got a CM who flat out said no before even looking at my reservation. Fourth person I spoke to said they can’t modify resort stays while keeping the discount on the reservation intact.

Has anybody had any luck with modifying a resort stay while keeping whatever discount they had for the original reservation?

I just love Disney Websites. They never disappoint.

• Booked rooms - :heavy_check_mark:
  • Rooms are in MDE - :heavy_check_mark:
  • Click on the select tickets and get…

Looking at packages I have noticed that for a 2-night stay in January, they are charging you $399.99 for the tickets. So for 3 days of tickets, you are being charged ($133.33 per day). Does that seem high?

Yes they are trustworthy. I don’t know if other countries can buy them.

ETA the Floridatix one does say UK exclusive so I’m not sure they would send them abroad. They’re usually hard tickets.

1 Like