New feature for subscribers and Liners

The lounge issue has already been addressed and non members are able to read the old chat system as well. Membership allows many things but in terms of chat it has always been the ability to post.

Non subscribers are only able to see the first page if chat (about four topics). Now they get everything.

Except for the subscriber only area they are working on.

Feel the same way. Still trying to figure this whole thing out.

I think it would be fair to everybody that level 3 awarded after being a member for 9 months or 1 year. Automatically

I’m also listed as a Basic level subscriber – although I have over 2K posts. I logged out of everything, cleared cache and logged back in - no luck. I would guess it’s because of the underscore in my name. Could you please fix it? Thanks.

I am a paid subscriber and I do not have the subscriber area. It is not listed at all though I’ve logged out and in several times. The VIP area isn’t listed either but I don’t expect it to be (I have under 2k chats). Also, I’m still seeing ads when logged in. ???

@boomeg The subscriber and lounge areas have been disabled for the moment. They are trying to figure out a better way to accomplish this without upsetting so many. As for the Ad’s @Lentesta has said in another post that they have added them for 30 days to get a real idea of how much revenue they might potentially bring in and after that time will have some discussions with everyone about them.

2 Likes

Well that explains it - thanks a bunch!!! I appreciate the help.

1 Like

Cool, cool, cool! #communityliveson They are going to release the next season through yahoo. I can’t wait and hope they don’t Britta it.

1 Like