New Enchantment Opening?

I didn’t read the article, but I agree with that summary.

2 Likes

I actually just said the other day that I wouldn’t go out of my way to see it from a particular vantage point again.

It was good, not great, and did not move me (except for the Moana part, but that’s a me thing not a show thing)

3 Likes

Ditto…I will only do these things from paid spots to avoid that and even then leaving last time with only my mom in tow made me nervous…We held hands to avoid separation. Since I have to pay to see these things to avoid having a panic attack I don’t see them more often.

4 Likes

Me either :face_with_peeking_eye: whenever anyone asks the best spot to watch FW I answer BTMR!

Moana songs are always my favorite in any show :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much it. It’s like a fireworks show and someone put Disney radio on random shuffle. Other shows had a cohesive feel and storyline and evoked some emotion from the watcher. It’s definitely not worth going out of your way to watch. The fireworks are still beautiful, but it’s just like a nice display anywhere.

3 Likes

We will be there for the Christmas Party, which has it’s own fireworks I believe? So, we’ll get to see fireworks with (hopefully) a much smaller crowd.

1 Like

Yes parties have a different fireworks show.

2 Likes

I’ll be the odd ball out. I love Enchantment. I go to see fireworks to be wowed, not cry and get all the feels, and the firework show is spectacular, I also hate the whole storyline thing and projections. I wasn’t a fan of HEA.

1 Like

I want to see Enchantment but sounds like the hub is not the place to be unless you want to be swallowed by the crowd. If the projections don’t really make the show like for HEA, then where do you recommend to view for space to breathe but see the show?

1 Like

Over by POTC is a great spot, and out by Gaston’s

2 Likes

Correct. It has no soul.

1 Like

Someone pointed out to me that Enchantment was designed around all the 50th decor on the castle. So once the anniversary is done, they either have to invest to redo the projections for Enchantment, or replace it. And since it has low guest satisfaction scores, the feeling is they will replace it.

4 Likes

That is excellent news!

3 Likes

Does it have low satisfaction scores? I watched the crowd and they applauded when it ended (maybe they were happy it ended?) when I stood in the hub area. It confused me.

3 Likes

I was told by more than one CM that Enchantment is only here for the 50th. But I also know that CM’s aren’t really privy to that sort of information :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

One can enjoy to some extent it without finding it satisfactory. I am one of those people.
People often applaud out of politeness as well.

4 Likes

I have heard they aren’t great. First time visitors like it enough, given that that’s all they know. Repeat visitors who have seen any other MK show give it pretty low marks.

Harmonious on the other hand gets decent satisfaction scores, so that one will probably be with us for a while.

2 Likes

Becky just put out a great article about reviews on the nighttime shows on the touring plans site!
(Not tech savvy to link).

2 Likes

Looks like it started tonight!

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1561889262143946755?s=21&t=ZM30ctowGcBOkEZSjZEMEg

5 Likes

Yes seeing posts about it now.