New Enchantment Opening?

Posted on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/mickeyviews/status/1559509778984046593?s=21&t=n529Bvcq_GqpRNAnrLnDIw

2 Likes

I saw this on Twitter as well. I am so jaded but I don’t understand how tiny, blurry pictures of Walt is supposed to be the improvement that they are looking for?

2 Likes

My issue with the show extends to all of the projections and honestly the music too.

This does not address why I don’t like it and 10 1/2 months into the 50th is really not time to realize there should be a celebration.

6 Likes

Oh. Is there a celebration? :wink:

3 Likes

So I guess any hopes of this being retired at the end of the 50th is nil at this point if they’re trying to ‘improve’ it.

1 Like

Oh my gosh that might be the thing that makes this show bring a tear to my eye, since it just did watching this clip right now. THAT is what this show has been missing - and what it should largely rest upon!

3 Likes

I guess the optimist in me is hopeful that it will be a bigger overall improvement and theming an that it won’t be limited to these small changes.

1 Like

Agree with this 100%

Walt - and more classics - should have been part of this show from the start since it was in celebration of the park’s anniversary.

5 Likes

King’s Island did this for their 50th anniversary celebration this year…and it DID bring tears to my eyes because they walked us through the history of the park. It is sad when Cedar Fair can put together a superior nighttime show to Disney.

4 Likes

quite so

2 Likes

WHAT?!? You mean the Cedar Point laser show in the 90s-00s wasn’t the best nighttime entertainment you’ve ever seen??? The dive show was also world class entertainment. :rofl:

I agree this should have been part of it all along. I just hope that with making these additions this late in the game it doesn’t mean that Enchantment is sticking around after the 50th. Mostly because I’m tired of hearing people complain about it :rofl:

7 Likes

What? I’ve said Enchantment is trash a couple of times at most. Maybe three times.

4 Likes

I still haven’t watched the MK night show in person in any of its incarnations. Too many people in the hub. I don’t know that I ever will.

1 Like

It’s more all the Twitter and IG rants that I get sick of. Get over it and talk about something else. At least you just go watch Harmonious instead :wink:

1 Like

Harmonious is awesome and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

6 Likes

I love it as well!

2 Likes

This is my problem with it. Last time we watched it, we staked out a place really early with a good view. I had to run over the Emporium while the family waited. I started back before the show started, but the congestion was so bad, the show was 15 minutes into before I made it back to my family…but other people had forced them back from their original position and were standing in front of them. They wouldn’t move so that I could join my family…and I was literally forced to shove my way past them. What I saw of the show at that point was fine enough, but the crowd situation was downright insane.

2 Likes

I will not fight you. It was beautiful! If you can arrange a fireworks cruise for your travel mates, I would try to do that. Hands down my favorite thing this last trip.

3 Likes

I just counted. It’s actually only six times. I’m somewhat surprised by this.

2 Likes