New discount offer

Just an FYI, I just got an email from the TA site that there’s a new 25% off discount for D+ subscribers for stays between 7/8 and 9/30.

14 Likes

No that’s an interesting offer.

1 Like

Thank you! Just saved some $$!

1 Like

Just an fyi - i don’t know how it works for self booked reservations, but we are being told we have to submit the guests Disney+ email to confirm eligibility.

3 Likes

Such a weird offer! This is a good sign that things are starting to loosen up!

4 Likes

It offered it to me as an option when I logged in and I was able to make the changes. There was a message in a brief queue that said to make sure your Disney+ email/password were the same as for your MDE to get the offer.

4 Likes

AH! Thanks for that info!!

1 Like

Is it a room discount or the entire package discount?

Its only on the room portion. Even when its a package, they don’t discount the tickets unless its a specific ticket discount package like “buy 3 days get 2 free” thing.

1 Like

Okay. I asked my TA to look into it to see if I should switch to on-site. It would have to be a really good reduction in price for me to switch at this point from Home 2 Suites, though. Early entry does nothing for me. We won’t be purchasing any ILLs regardless. A deluxe is never going to cost less than my Home 2 Suites room which includes breakfast. The only other advantage is transportation, but I’ll have my car.

1 Like

My TA is checking. I may not get a discount on my Standard room at POFQ, but it may allow an upgrade to Garden view for the same or less $$.

ETA… already done!

Now Garden view for $240 less overall.

7 Likes

Don’t forget to consider parking fees at WDW!

3 Likes

True, that is a thing. If I am at a resort, I’ll get free parking with the disabled tags. If I’m at a deluxe, I’ll get free valet parking. Plus free parking at the parks. How much is parking at the parks if staying offsite?

1 Like

I think it’s $25 a day.

2 Likes

This is correct]

Onsite resort fees are $15/nt value; $20/nt mod; $25/nt deluxe

2 Likes

I thought she was asking about park parking, not resorts.

How many nights?

May have been - but since she’s considering moving onsite I thought she should keep the resort parking in mind

1 Like

My TA messaged me at like 7:30 and said “You’re a subscriber, right?” and changed me to the discount. I checked the lowest Deluxe myself and it is still more than my mod pre-discount was, so POFQ I shall remain at.

2 Likes

Five nights in July during the Epic Liner Meet.

1 Like