New discount offer

[quote=“lizzieanne771, post:19, topic:85757, full:true”]so POFQ I shall remain at.
[/quote]
POFQ can have the promotion applied.

Up to 25% off

3 Likes

My TA emailed me this morning. I’ve got a stay at Yacht Club in September and saved $900 for the 6 night stay. That is incredible!

9 Likes

That is quite remarkable!

1 Like

Yes, I know. And my TA did apply it there.

I was looking at a Deluxe (for evening hours) as a possibility, but even the least expensive with the discount is more expensive than the pre-discounted POFQ.

1 Like

OMG, keeping my fingers crossed. In the qeue now. We are staying at the Poly two nights to be with friends and I really want a discount. Will take a discount on my Pop nights too.

Should I modify my reservations or do I need to rebook?

And thank you!

My resort parking would be free because of my handicapped parking permit.

1 Like

you should be able to modify assuming there are discounted rooms still available.

Well, if we booked the exact same vacation we already have booked in June but could switch it to July, we would save nearly $600 total on our AKL total package! DH is checking work schedule right now…

4 Likes

Gotcha

Do you fly? Look at the impact there too. Your savings may dissolve.

Moving to AKL, which, although more expensive, will at least have valet parking and transportation to MK. And it includes extra hours on at least one of our nights, if they stay with the same nights and don’t add others. Oh, and it’s cheaper than an AoA suite.

3 Likes

Thanks! I panicked and modified my POP first. Poly was gone. But $80 saved on 2 nights at POP was still nice!

That was a good price! I LOVE AKlL so much.

I was tempted to switch from POP to Yacht Club, because the Yacht Club price was so good, but stopped myself.

1 Like

I didn’t even ask about Yacht Club. It’s okay, DD really wants to stay at AKL. I’d love to stay at YC, though. I’ll give my TA a rest, and not bug her now that she’s put a 3 day hold on the AKL room and is waiting on the phone to talk to WDW to switch to the new resort because Disney IT sucks.

1 Like

I do hope my TA gets paid well. I am a pain to work with. I’m always changing my mind.

3 Likes

I think Yacht Club and AKL are the same rate. But unless you are really focised on HS and EP, you can’t go wrong with those animals. It is just so magical.

I agree. I’m not missing out with AKL. DD28 is gleeful about the switch.

2 Likes

My household subscribes to Disney+. But it’s my husband’s email affiliated with the account. So does that mean I would not be able to get this discount on a trip without him?

According to what was posted on the TA site, the Disney+ subscriber has to stay in the room.

1 Like