New Dining Plan?

What is this?

1 Like

Ok I guess I see the difference now. Hmm I think I would for sure be interested in this option pending the price tag.

Wow, this would be great. We tended to like doing 1-2 more TS then the standard plan per visit and the deluxe plan was just way to much food. This sounds like a perfect mix.
I know if says part of a package, would you guess this would apply to DVC reservations too?

1 Like

Yes I would assume so

3 Likes

It’s not on Disney website yet. I’m interested in seeing the price point

3 Likes

Me too. I’m going to make a few extra ADRs though just in case

1 Like

Wow, this is just what I would want! Can’t wait to see the pricing!

What is the difference between this and the deluxe? No appetizers? Am I missing something?

Oh wait, the deluxe has 3 credits per day. Ok I see it now lol

From the website: “This new plan allows Guests to redeem their two meals each day in any combination of either Table Service, Quick Service, or Character Dining, or a combination.”

This kind of makes it sound like character dining is separate from regular table service meals… do you think they will start charging 2 credits for more of the character dining options?

1 Like

Hmm curious if this will impact my dining plan I already bought for April…

Another price increase?

I have gone from excited at the prospect of a dining plan that would work well for us, to worried that the DDP will not work as I had planned.

1 Like

I’m thinking this is a new tier, not a change to existing ones.

1 Like

I agree with @Figment20 that maybe they are going to make all character meals 2 credits.

3 Likes

That’s my worry! Then my numbers are really going to be thrown.

Kenny the pirate posted an article about this as well. He didn’t use the ‘character Dining’ language. So maybe we are reading too much into it.
I’ll be curious if I could switch a plan I already purchased for April to this new plan.

1 Like

I also wonder if it will differentiate between child and adult meals.

If they change the number of credits for character meals, the dining plan will no longer make sense for our group.

3 Likes

This IMO is a way for Disney to further monetize character dining. If this doesn’t bump them all to 2 credits I will be shocked.

And also, if that’s what happens it’s really crappy

4 Likes