New Dessert Parties for HEA

No you used the right terminology!
I was just sharing where that word took my mind WRT WDW

1 Like

Any idea when these will become available for booking tomorrow? 6am with the rest of dining?
Randomly throughout the day so I have to keep checking every hour?

Your guess is as good as anyone… They can be very sporadic …

Thanks, that’s kind of what I thought but was hoping that I just missed it somewhere along the way and wouldn’t have to check all day.

Open for booking if anyone is trying

@LTinNC82 @FOMOm_VA
Not sure if you already saw/were still looking, but just in case booking opened this AM

1 Like

Omg. I missed it. Nooooooooooooooo. I had my alarm set wrong :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Well, thanks to @Disneymom33 I at least got post party for Saturday. Was hoping for pre party Friday but I’ll figure something out!

1 Like

I just broke my rule and booked the Seats and Treats. My sister is refusing to consider a scooter on our trip (40 days from today) and she is currently less than three weeks out of the hospital after being treated for sepsis. This will be a dining/ resort heavy stay but the current plan is deluxe hours for at least the first hour. I figured I could always cancel.

I walked past the garden view on March 11th a half hour before the fireworks and I don’t know how another person could fit in that area.

5 Likes

More times just dropped.
I was able to just switch ours to the date we wanted. Hopefully you can get what you want!

All dates are open now! Hoping you see this quick!

1 Like

Yes, I actually got it a few minutes ago!!! wahoo!!!

1 Like

oh really? are they over packing it again? ughhhhhh.

Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah…it was 6 am. Glad I set my alarm for 12, 3, and 6 lol.

My niece who does crowd control for the fireworks told me not to bother with the garden view for the dessert parties because it was so packed.

3 Likes

Well that’s a bummer.

1 Like

I do allow for the fact that she is trying to talk me out of it so I get what she deems ‘a better view’ without having to pay money (but having to get there considerably earlier and deal with crowds, both of which I told her I was unwilling to do), so her opinion may be tainted.

3 Likes

I’m wondering what this means, relative to the “packness” of the normal crowds…which is unbearable.

1 Like

Well, we could stand in the Garden area without being smushed up against anyone we didn’t know in Sept. But before fireworks started, the late comers were trying to squeeze into the good spots people had been sitting in while they were waiting and got a little testy. Mildly entertaining. Our only other experience with the dessert party was in 2018 and it was fantastic. Loads of space to sprawl. We could’ve sat for the whole show if we’d wanted to. Sigh.

1 Like