New Dessert Parties for HEA

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/wishes-dessert-party/news/15mar2023-three-new-magic-kingdom-firework-dessert-parties-to-launch-alongside-happily-ever-after.htm

2 Likes

How are these new? LOL They are literally the same as what was offered before :laughing:

2 Likes

I thought there were just two.

Anyway, Disney clearly want to present them as new to the media - that’s 6 “new” things announced in just 4 hours. :joy::joy:

1 Like

No there was always before, after, and treats and seats

1 Like

Neat!

Hard to justify $400 for “better” seating for the fireworks… now that my “kids” are “adults”

3 Likes

OMG, that’s insane. I didn’t look at pricing, previously or now. Is that similar to before?

I mean, I am sure the prices are higher than when I did it in 2018, but I think its been $99/adult (for garden viewing) for a bit now…

I think it’s pretty close.

Once upon a time (you know, in the before times) I was going to crack and treat my family. And then there was a price increase before we went in the After Times and this went in the “Never Do” bucket.

Where it will stay.

5 Likes

Almost bought it for October last year… chose not to… THEN MK added a second showing of enchantment at like 1030… so we stayed for that. Sat in the exact same spot as the dessert party… in the EMPTY garden.

It was glorious. Except for Enchantment.

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building can tell you what Enchantment is…

8 Likes

I know I briefly considered it at some point in 6 years of planning lol, but heck no!

Even though I’ve never seen HEA in person and really hope it’s still running when we go back, I wouldn’t pay that just to watch fireworks.

1 Like

And eat desserts which are never anything to write home about.

1 Like

You are not wrong… if anything… that’s an understatement.

2 Likes

Please see my tagline :wink:

1 Like

Y’all better back off my dessert party tickets. I am determined to relive my precovid (like, a few days before the shut down) HEA moment of pure bliss in 3 short weeks. I WILL SEEK REVENGE IF YALL TAKE MY SPOTS. that’s all.

7 Likes

It really doesn’t sound like any of us are going to take your spots :laughing:

Have at!

5 Likes

I see you trying to be sneaky but I WILL SEEK REVENGE.

Sorry, I just can’t find another way to express how flipping excited I am to see HEA again in my life. Hyperbole and vain threats are my defaults when I’m out of good ideas.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I totally share your excitement! I’ve been stalking all the fan sites for information on this and checking MDE for a sudden reservation to pop up. Granted I don’t have a family to pay for, but for an awesome and unencumbered viewing of such a spectacular show with unlimited wine and sweet treats to boot… sign me up!

4 Likes

Been there … done those … won’t do them again