New design for "restaurants" page

There is an option in the menu along the top to make it Fit Width. That should make it render better/more realistically.

1 Like

I didn’t think the menu options actually did anything? :joy: Since none of the links did I just assumed the menu options didn’t either.

I love this idea and we’re going to try it. The caption probably won’t include the price (because … Disney). And we’ll try to identify the couple of best things on the menu, and what to avoid.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I’m going to create a “Second Mortgage” category now, just for V&A. This made my day.

7 Likes

Great point. We’re going to have the same situation with Takumi-Tei, where the reader rating is going to be “Do Not Visit” and I say it’s one of the best dining experiences you can have in a theme park.

3 Likes

All: This is great feedback. Thank you. I really appreciate the time y’all are taking here.

2 Likes

Updated restaurant page design incorporating suggestions above.

2 Likes

Will there be special Information for character meals? Like which characters, in what outfits, usually appear. I thought some of the appeal of Be Our Guest is that it’s the only place to meet Beast.

This is absolutely perfect.

• The “what to order”, “what not to order”, “entree size”, etc. are all very valuable and insightful. Exactly the kind of at-a-glance information I’d want to see.
  • The new rating widget is just right–the combination of guest rating and overall rating reminds me of review aggregators such as Rotten Tomatoes.

I’m impressed, great layout & design