Never Tell Me The Odds: A Family Trip Report

Thank you! That’s very kind of you.

I don’t think I ever saw this shot before.

I’ve seen them posted before, but we didn’t realize that’s what it was when we stopped. There was no line. My husband doesn’t follow anything Disney at all and was a little confused by it!

1 Like

My mom always wants her pictures taken with the cast members! They are good sports about it!

19 Likes

We always cram in the same room at Disney, and I really don’t mind at all! Every night before we go to sleep, I make everyone pick a high and low of the day. I was going to include those in the trip report, but some days I forgot, and it’s not in the moment now!

So I asked everyone for their high and low of the trip.

Mom: high - FOP (I thought hers would be the amphicar)
low - getting sick

Dad: high - EE (He also said the Chinese salad he ordered at Rain Forest Cafe, but that’s a lame
choice!)
low - crowds for HEA

DH: high - Galaxy’s Edge
low - Disney IT (They overcharged us, but he watches like a hawk!)

Bethany: high - Savi’s, having a nearly empty Galaxy’s Edge
low - MOM HARASSING US ABOUT HER TRIP REPORT!

Brandon: high - Galaxy’s Edge
low - The bus driver for Disney Springs not stopping when Brandon waved that he was
coming.

Me: high - Galaxy’s Edge (It was our top priority and was everything we hoped it would be!! Love it!)
low - The guy from Guest Services telling everyone it was my fault we didn’t get the boarding
group!

So our lows really weren’t that bad, and we will fondly remember the highs and look forward to our next trip!

24 Likes

I love it!

It is kind of weird.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

LOL Bethany! I could see my daughter saying the same thing.

3 Likes

tenor

6 Likes

Exactly! I had the screenshot to prove it!!!

3 Likes

What is the secret Chewie mode on the Millenium Falcon?! Is this something that I need to return right away for? How did I not know about this?!

3 Likes

Secret Chewie mode???

Yes!!! I read about it on chat or something. There’s supposedly an option to have Chewie’s voice on the ride. I didn’t know. :weary:

3 Likes

Blog Mickey has instructions.

2 Likes

It all seemed too complicated for me to ever attempt. I think watching a YouTube video would be easier. :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t think we would know what we were doing either. As it was, the guy behind me tapped me on the shoulder to tell me (gunner) that I was pushing the wrong button! :joy:

I just didn’t know such a thing existed!

2 Likes

I just learned today that there are over 200 buttons and levers in that thing and that they all do something. :flushed:

I only tried to manage the flashing ones but that barely scratched the surface!

4 Likes

I was barely hitting them. Trying to hit the flashing buttons but more interested in watching my kids pilot it for the first time!!! I don’t think the two guys in the back were thrilled with us.

3 Likes

They must have been the same guys that rode with us.

Grumpy old dudes.

2 Likes