Never Tell Me The Odds: A Family Trip Report

DH bought the wall mount thingamajig; we have to decide which location we are going to go with to place it and then it will go up.

I love the one pic I have of just the hilt on the stand while still at Savi’s, and I almost feel like I would want that for myself in my office.

1 Like

Don’t you have a SW Shrine in your house by now?? You’ve been back a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I like the hilt stands too! It looks really cool!

1 Like

Cool!

I’m just catching up from the past few days. Your pictures are great! I love the last one of your family by the tree with your daughter holding your hand. Beautiful! And your parents are absolutely adorable!!
We were there mid June and just squeaked by with doing OK with no fast passes. There were some rides though that we just didn’t want to wait in line for that I would normally never skip- People mover, pirates, peter pan. Also no SDD for us! :disappointed_relieved: we had two HS days but sacrificed it to RD other rides.

2 Likes

This.

We have never had to make a choice to skip anything; if we missed any attractions it was a deliberate choice/no interest. This trip we definitely had to set priorities.

4 Likes

SWOOOOOOOOON!

4 Likes

Same for us. We had to sacrifice rides that we would normally get, especially in MK.

2 Likes

That’s beautiful!

1 Like

Anyone know if you can order anything by phone from a World Showcase pavilion? I’d like to get something for my dad from Canada that he told me he wanted after the fact.

1 Like

I’ve done this in the past but I don’t know how it would work now. If you can track down the shop phone that would be a great start.

I’m still going through our pictures. Am I the only one not a fan of the tiny shot?!

5 Likes

It’s a fun novelty but not the best way to capture your family’s smiling faces!

1 Like

I agree–it’s not my favorite.

1 Like

If you don’t have any luck, let me know; I’ll be down in a couple of weeks!

Yeah, I don’t love these either. I absolutely love the zoom shots though.

1 Like

My husband looks like a bobble head in ours because he is so much taller than us.

13 Likes

Who thought this was a good idea?? Very strange. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You should frame that and put it next to your Luke Skywalker bust!

2 Likes