Need About 20 People to Test New Lines Features

Still having issues with the graph fitting. I like the verbiage now

Still having issues when there is a hyperlink in the attraction decision – clicking the hyperlink takes you back to the main page instead of taking you to the attraction page.

Winnie the pooh is saying to wait because lines will be shorter in 300 minutes, but it looks pretty steady for a while and then goes up.

In your pic I’m assuming that it’s just going from a 24 min wait to a 20 min wait… I wouldn’t hesitate to get in line ( waiting 300 mins seems silly ) to get a four min wait less… If that makes any sence at all

I was thinking the same thing, it seemed odd that it was saying to wait since the lines are pretty consistent until around 2:30 and then there is a quick spike in times. The pic was taken at 11:10 and the next shortest line would be at noon. 300 minutes would put it at 4:00ish and that is when the lines look to increase.

I’d love to try it on my trip to Disney World in 2 weeks!

@jlyn Thanks for the image - that definitely helps clear up the issue two other posters on here had. It definitely shouldnt be saying lines drop after 300 minutes. It looks like this bug is only happening on that one scenario, so hopefully it should be easy to track down.