Need a quick answer for a friend on the ground in Magic Kingdom

Does cosmic rays starlight Café or any other type eatery have any somewhat indoor seating? Pinocchio?

2 Likes

There are several places w/ indoor or undercover seating: Tomorrowland Terrace, Gastons (i think), Liberty Square market has umbrellas, casey’s has umbrella covered tables too and the ones you already mentioned.

2 Likes

Cosmic Rays has Indoor seating and covered outdoor.

2 Likes

Oh, sleepy hollow has tables under cover too. All these are QS. TS are all indoors.

1 Like

Good. Thank you. Wasn’t sure if indoor dining was open yet.
CHH too?

Pictures of indoor seating

2 Likes

I think CHH is still at Tomorrowland Terrace- so no

1 Like

Wow. CHH is “at” Tomorrowland Terrace. Missed that! Wow.
Thank you

You are all the best. She’s in queue for HM so I suggested Harding back to Pinocchio, evaluating if CHH is an option or not on the way.
Sounds reasonable? Right?

1 Like

what is CHH? Tomorrowland Terrance is up and running. They have lobster rolls so no one in my family will eat there :rofl:

Columbia Harbour House.

2 Likes

oh… now I see it :man_facepalming: TY

1 Like

What about Pecos Bill? Usually it has indoor and outdoor seating.

1 Like

yes, it does have both :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love Pecos Bills but I’ve never been able to eat inside.

2 Likes

One good thing about Pecos Bill is some of the food is large enough to share - fajita platter and the nachos, for instance.

1 Like

They are queuing in Pinocchios. Confirming Columbia harbor house is still not open.

You guys are all the best.

2 Likes

The menu at Tomorrowland Terrace is a modified CHH menu.

4 Likes

For at least two of my early May trips, I wanted to go to Pecos bills, but it was not open. Thankfully, I’ve been able to eat there several times in the last decade.

2 Likes

Just want to state that it is very disappointing that CHH isn’t open again yet. I’m glad Tomorrowland Terrace has the modified menu and I’ll make due if necessary but come on, WDW!

3 Likes