Need a quick answer for a friend on the ground in Magic Kingdom

I think it was being used as part of the PP queue? That has stopped?

3 Likes

I would think so. They’re definitely not doing the 6 ft that prompted the PPF queue using CHH. (Unless they’re still pretend social distancing at this point)

I always liked the atmosphere at CHH and visiting off season, we’d always find wonderful respite on the upper level. The menu was fairly good too IMO.

They ate at Pinocchios and headed back to Tomorrowland to try to do some indoor-ish things. COP, Monsters Inc LF, and another run on Space. Her daughter is very tolerant in waiting. It’s a sauna there today.

2 Likes

This is still closed, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Crud
Thank you.

1 Like

oh… I had no idea, thanks!

They are in line for Space Mountain again. It’s 45 minute wait but her DD loved it.

5 Likes

Good choice!

1 Like

At Pinocchio can you still sit by the windows overlooking IASW and hold up the signs to those on the boats?

3 Likes

How did I not know this?!? now I need to look :laughing:

1 Like

I never knew this!

1 Like

Yes, DS Loved it 2 years ago!

2 Likes

You can!

Awesome! We had so much fun as DS held up the signs and counting how many riders on IASW responded! :blush:

2 Likes

Indoor dining has been going on for a while at Disney.

2 Likes

She’s at DHS today. Already nailed SDD! couldn’t get BG for ROTR, but she’s not crushed.

3 Likes

She could try for the 1pm BG distribution.

3 Likes

That’s her plan. :heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

They have an ADR for H&V. I’m so excited for them. :heart: :heart:

4 Likes