I need to drop 3:

-Boathouse
-BOG
-California Grill
-Liberty Tree Tavern
-Garden Grill
-Via Napoli
-Topolinos
-Cafe Cape May breakfast (if returns to normal)
-Boma
-50s Prime Time

2 Likes

Drop this immediately.

It’s a pizza place. You’re in Disney World, with a whole host of original, exciting restaurants.

Also, the pizza is awful. And it’s loud.

7 Likes

Believe it or not, my daughter found the spaghetti there magical, the only time we went to WDW.

1 Like

This is why children shouldn’t be allowed at Disney World.

Her favourite thing was probably the pool, wasn’t it?

6 Likes

lol. She did like the pool but everything else also. I think children find everything magical there and I would never not take my kids there :).

1 Like

Who is in your party? Especially, any kids? Desire to do character meals?

2 Likes

Family of 4 (Kids 7 and 11, yes some character meals)

2 Likes

I would skip BOG (not enough selection, no dessert choice, Beast just wanders quickly through the room), LTT (too similar to GG and GG has characters), and Cape May Cafe bc it’s just too basic a breakfast for the price.

3 Likes

BOG
Via Napoli
Cape May

2 Likes

Boathouse, Via Napoli, 50s.

Though BOG and Cape May are also strong contenders.

2 Likes

Boathouse would be my 4th choice to remove.

2 Likes

Garden Grill - Character interaction is good, but the food is very mediocre. Via Napoli, BOG.

2 Likes

I must be in the minority but I could eat the margherita pizza and house salad at Via Napoli any day…my mouth is watering now! It’s my favorite not-too-heavy but delicious meal in Epcot. But that’s as far as I’ve gotten in their menu so maybe the rest doesn’t live up?

I would pass on Boathouse (too much effort to get to DS and if you are going anyway there are better places to eat), Boma (dinner didn’t live up to expectations for me) and Garden Grill - very similar to LTT but costs 50% more.

4 Likes

BOG
Cape May
GG

1 Like

Drop Via Napoli, Boathouse, BOG. I’d also choose between Garden Grill and LTT. Similar food. Having said that, I love LTT

1 Like

Any idea if 1900 Fare breakfast/dinner and Ohana breakfast is returning?
Between Cafe Cape May and Topolinos, I am assuming Topolinos would be your pick?

For breakfast? Absolutely. Ok so I’ve never been to Cape May but Topolino’s breakfast is fabulous.

Funny some have said to drop Boathouse cause it was my favorite all-around meal of my trip in May 2021 (date night). It’s ok for kids but not exactly the best family restaurant - better for couples who want a nice dinner but don’t need a signature experience.

I would drop:

Garden Grill
Cape May
Liberty Tree Tavern

Of course, it will be largely due to your tastes and priorities. If there is something you really want to try on the LTT menu, go for it! If you need an expensive prix fixe breakfast buffet, Cape May is your place. I wouldn’t go to BOG if you are on a tight budget. Etc.

1 Like

I’m shocked Boathouse is getting so many votes. I’ve been 7 times, and love it with all my heart. However, I agree with @Jeff_AZ it is a better spot for couples than with kids.

I’d drop Via Napoli (pizza is great…but it’s always so loud), Cape May (tough to get to unless you’re staying at the resort), and Liberty Tree Tavern. I only ate there once, but very forgettable.

Let us know what you end up dropping?

3 Likes

I agree with all the Boathouse talk. It’s lovely. Absolutely lovely.

3 Likes