Narrowing Dining Choices

Entirely too much ambient cat hair, though.

2 Likes

Just the one time.

Funny. I got the margherita pizza, and while fine, it was not all that. My wife, however, got the quattro (I think that is what it was called), and it was delicious! Next time we go, I will get that instead.

your awful :rofl:

I looked at the menu of California Grill again and decided to drop it as my kids are both picky eaters and for $89 per adult…it is not worth it if my kids will not adore the food. I am gonna take your advice and wait on Boathouse too I think just cos we are going as a family. I am also gonna wait on Cafe Cape May since several of you said to drop it. The buffet looked very good in the photos before the pandemic. Still have a bit less than a month to make a final decision. Thank you everyone. I keep BOG for the Beast to try it once, GG for the interaction, nobody said to drop Boma so kept it, Topolinos I keep hearing about it so might try it though a bit out of the way, 50s I wanna try once and nobody said to drop it…Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think this is a wise choice! Along that same line of thought….do you think with their picky taste buds you’ll be able to get enough value out of GG, LTT or Boma? Especially with your oldest having to pay adult price. I love all three of these spots but it can be difficult to get your value out of those fixed prices for those young Disney adults. :roll_eyes:

I would for sure drop BOG. We were pretty disappointed with our last experience here. The food quality was not in line with the size of our bill!!

We LOVE Topolino’s. We go for breakfast here every trip. It’s fantastic.

DS and I are trying out The Boathouse for the first time this July and we are excited!

3 Likes

Food for thought. Let us know how the Boathouse goes.

2 Likes

Wow.

That actually hurts.

Thank goodness a voice of reason in this sea of humanity.

1 Like

I agree with dropping Cape May (just based solely on my experience). I was so excited and for me it didn’t live up to the love it gets here on the forums.

Just like people said you can find pizza anywhere (I keep looking for anything edible, that style, not on Disney property), I felt the same with Cape May. It was just diner food for me. Same with 50’s imo, but the shtick was fun and the kids might like it.

1 Like

Without question, keep Topolino’s. It’s my favorite meal on property and they’ll give you one of everything if you ask them, so bring an empty stomach and a plastic lined bag…

If you’ve not done BoG, and price isn’t an issue, I’d keep that, too, for the experience. The Beast is a truly fantastic character even if he doesn’t come to every table. I think most people here are jaded because they know what it was like in the “before” times and the value today doesn’t live up. But your kids will love being in the castle so it’s worth a one time splurge.

CA Grill is lovely but I wouldn’t spend the money on picky children so I think that’s a good call there. And I agree that unless you have a full day planned at the resort/DS, Boathouse probably doesn’t make sense logistics wise.

Depending where you’re staying and what your morning plans are, I’d probably also drop Cape May.

5 Likes

Thanks:) The plastic bag is a joke or are you allowed to bring a bag? :slight_smile:

Mostly a joke. But I think @galuchies_463555 said he recently got a box of the pastries to go. And I definitely left with some pog juice in a to go cup. So you could get away with some leftovers!

1 Like

Yes I did. More than once, lol. There is something about the maple danish, it is really good and great to have as a snack later in the day.

3 Likes