Myers-Briggs

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well, I won’t throw myself out of a perfectly good airplane either but I will meet up w/ strangers in the Parks :joy:

3 Likes

:joy: :laughing: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

it is curious… isn’t it :wink:

2 Likes

Some of the descriptions are spot on and others are like… nope! It’s funny bc I’m thinking “I don’t nicely fit in a box” and one of the quotes from the article was about adventurers not wanting to be trapped in a box. :rofl:

Eta: From another site. Top paragraph 100% me, bottom paragraph 100% NOT me.

5 Likes

dissociative identity disorder eh? :wink:

3 Likes

Now I know why I feel like I found my peeps. INTJ is 2% of the population, but very popular here. Not as large of percentage as homeschooling parents, but still large. When you add in gender INTJ female is the rarest at 1%.

5 Likes

I have never not claimed to be a mess :joy:

3 Likes

Lot’s of Ravenclaw and no Slytherin. I have one child that’s a Slytherin… the family gets it, but we still love him and know not all Slytherins are bad ppl :laughing:

2 Likes

Remember, ‘normal’ is just a setting on your dryer :wink:

8 Likes

Thanks for posting the test. :laughing:

3 Likes

Assertive Defender. ISFJ-A
Your Results

|TYPE:|Assertive Defender
| — | — | — |
|CODE:|ISFJ-A
|ROLE:|Sentinel
|STRATEGY:|Confident Individualism

ETA: And Ravenclaw

5 Likes

Such a Threepio thing to do, don’t you think? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m going to kill myself.

4 Likes

:rage:

I follow directions.

1 Like

You’re the assertive defender and I’m the turbulent defender because I’m an oxymoron of my own characteristics sometimes (but in the best way)

It was actually remarkably accurate, the description of my type.

3 Likes

The only thing that ever changes for me is on the free ones I’m sometimes a J as I do enjoy planning certain things. I’m right in the P and J line but I am a P by natural flow. I am always ENF though and always ENFP on the paid version.

2 Likes

For the love of Pete stay out of the p line :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

A MCU thingy rather than Hogwarts would be fun.

Hm who’s C3PO in MCU?

I always did prefer R2D2 of any Star Wars characters. Ha, reading R2D2 - sounds a lot like DH. :sunglasses:

His motto, always said in a happy tone - Don’t worry about anything and nothing will be alright.

And plan is definitely a 4 letter word . . .

1 Like

I am the same and thought the same. C3PO?!! I was hoping for someone a little cooler.

3 Likes