Myers-Briggs

Mulan

3 Likes

According to the other charts, Architect is INTP, which sounds more like me. I’m pretty sure I’m Hermione Grainger rather than Draco Malfoy.

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

You can click “Show Results” in the lower left corner of the poll and then select the one you want.

2 Likes

Hey sister :wave: :joy:

Adding, this is a fun thread/test! I had never heard of Myers-Briggs before now :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

8 Likes

I tried to set up a poll once, but I failed. I was trying to set up one to see which Houses we were sorted into. I thought about it while @sanstitre_has_left_the_building was sporting his Ravenclaw lanyard. Does anyone have the link for the official sorting test? I can’t find it again. And maybe @Jeff_AZ could be encouraged to set that up??? :innocent: :grimacing:

4 Likes

Your wish is my command. I added it to the initial post - everyone go back and vote in that one too!

3 Likes

Here’s the official quiz link:

Direct link to the Sorting Hat found in the article above:

https://my.wizardingworld.com/sorting-hat

1 Like

Speaking of Harry Potter, did ya’ll hear about the Exhibition coming to Phila?

2 Likes

I feel like there are enough witnesses that it’s not that risky vs flinging myself out of a perfectly good airplane.

3 Likes

Yes, we are renewing our Franklin Institute membership to get our discounted tickets!

3 Likes

Ah, that’s more my cup of tea :+1:t2:
Don’t think it’ll suit @OBNurseNH though :pensive:
(Maybe she’s a muggle :thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::laughing:)

3 Likes

Mine is the exact same! Although my percentages are a bit different. Apparently we have the most rare personalities but it’s funny that in the poll, our personality is the second highest in the rankings. I wonder if our personality is drawn to TP and the forum?

4 Likes

Ok you gotta love this. Proven. Long lost twins.

13 Likes

I’m a Gryffindor. I was sorted a long time ago when I was still trying hard to get into it

3 Likes

I’d say that proves you gave it a mighty good go then :+1:t2:

2 Likes

OK so I took the quiz again. This time only strongly agreed, disagreed, or neutral answered and I got the same exact result! Wth…

2 Likes

Does this kind of reaction jive with this (newfound) personality type of yours?

1 Like