Myers-Briggs

Like R2

2 Likes

Here’s one:

4 Likes

DH had extensive training on MBTI a few years ago. One of the more memorable humor items he found was this (and he often quotes mine to me, which is spot on):

Prayers for the MBTI types:

19 Likes

I answered Slytherin because that’s where I got sorted when Pottermore first came out and I answered all the questions completely honestly. It creeped me out at first, but I’ve gotten used to it. I can’t deny a certain ruthlessness about what I care about.

3 Likes

Oh my lol mine is perfect :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I’m Snape?! I demand a recount!

8 Likes

But he’s the REAL hero of the stories!! :black_heart:

3 Likes

This gave me such a laugh! Thanks for posting!!!

1 Like

Nope!

2 Likes

I think you are confusing him with Dumbledore.

Or Dobby.

Or Hermione.

Or Nevel.

Or Faux.

:wink:

3 Likes

Did you see the MCU version? At about post 62.

2 Likes

Yeah. That was my feeling too. At least we’re not Jar Jar. :rofl:

8 Likes

Woo Hoo!! The Cap!!

2 Likes

I was never sold on the Myers-Briggs. Much more of an Enneagram follower.

That said, I love seeing all these results and I got a good chuckle over this community being so Ravenclaw heavy. :joy:

7 Likes

That’s great!!

2 Likes

I can live with that

2 Likes

The Potter house sorting is the least surprising thing I’ve seen

3 Likes

Is this where we say, “WonderTwins Power: ACTIVATE!”

(This personality thing may explain some stuff :joy::joy:)

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Made me look. :man_facepalming:

I have enough conflict between traits to explain why some might think me “disturbed” :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I have taken these many times and consistently come up with INTJ or ENFP - slightly different! But one was work me (INTJ) and the other was not work me (ENFP). I think as I have become more confident and comfortable in my work, I am setting back into ENFP more consistently. But I feel all of you INTJs - that’s my “other” side :slight_smile: :kissing_closed_eyes:

I don’t know what I clicked on for the poll up top (ESTP?) and how I managed to click anything with an S. I am most defined by my “N”. I just don’t know how to change my vote!

3 Likes