My Perfectly Planned Trip, plus the Unexpected

So so beautiful! Hopefully we can meet up this afternoon. Enjoy your tour today!

4 Likes

I checked from home just out of curiosity and the boarding groups were gone for the day at around 7:55 am.

Looking forward to reading your trip report!

5 Likes

Paging @Jeff_AZ

2 Likes

wow, glad we didn’t trust disney and checked!

11 Likes

was thinking the same thing

2 Likes

We finally dragged the nephews away from hacking Driods and the Millenium Falcon and translating signs to TSL. riding AS2 to ease DNephew7 into lines

15 Likes

My advice is definitely to download the Play Disney app. The games and activities are endlessly entrancing for the kids

10 Likes

What for? You’re doing a plaid tour and you’ll forever change their expectations. you’re never going to be able to get them to wait in a standby line again! :rofl:

18 Likes

That lounge looks so inviting. Never been there

1 Like

I don’t have a tour the rest of the week!

5 Likes

Now walking to meet our guide!

7 Likes

We saw Chewie working too

1 Like

Have a great day!!!+. Can’t wait to hear about the tour

1 Like

Oh come on. A Liner of your caliber should have enough skill to avoid the majority of standby lines even without a plaid :smiley:.

Enjoy the tour!!!

10 Likes

I think that we block out that part of our child rearing so that we can continue with our lives unscathed. (My boys are now 13 and 11—soooo much better than 3 and 1…and 5 and 3…etc.)

6 Likes

@terp05 did show you the little boy ways… something for me to look forward to.

2 Likes

That’s good to know. We’re in the 5 and 2 range right now. Fun but exhausting!

3 Likes

Well - traveling gets easier as they get older, but everything else is way harder!!!

3 Likes

Yes before long Cecilia will be running around and ready for the big kid rides :smile:

2 Likes

Truth

1 Like