My Perfectly Planned Trip, plus the Unexpected

DNephew11 in spa pool now. that should make him sleepy!

18 Likes

I don’t know! He looks pretty wired there :joy:

12 Likes

Yes!!! DSis and I took the boys to the pool to let DSiL explore Jambo and have some Mom-without-sons time. After 10 minutes of chasing after them DSis — whose DS is 22 — I with DS29 and Ds25 — agreed that we forgot… :innocent:

14 Likes

Wheeeee!!

I’ll be there starting Tuesday. (Probably in the afternoon. Although I may get up early and snag a boarding group at DHS)

If you see a lady in a dress (it’s all I wear), on a pink knee scooter (or in a wheelchair) with a sparkly boot on her left foot, that’s me! Say hello!! :joy:

10 Likes

My dear @DumboRunner — if you never listen to anything I say again, I beg you to listen to this one thing: Do not go anywhere near this insane, dangerous woman. She is a menace to society. She will make you eat macaroons and waste fast passes on Figment. I’ve done my best to slow her down — I hired some LA thugs to bash up her leg — so she’s easy enough to run away from. And run away is exactly what you want to do. Unless you want to be made to do four parks in one day, riding only the headliners. And Figment.

9 Likes

Have a great time, love the pictures, makes me want to get on a plane and get to the world.

3 Likes

Well, THAT would appear to be a first – @Randall1028 @OBNurseNH @ryan1 – have the words “My dear XXX” ever appeared in a mousematt post heretofore?

you seem to think this is a bad thing. I almost always do this – but it does take skill and endurance. Not everyone is up to it.

9 Likes

Without fail!

5 Likes

We finished Day 1 with dinner at Boma, which was the right choice not only for the meal, but because the noise and getting up are already firmly and down better suited DNephew7 and DNephew11 energy levels :wink: I hadn’t booked any nice sit down TS this week, and I realized that was a good call – it doesn’t suit our current family energy level

The theme for this may end op being: how did I forget so quickly what it is like to have 2 little bosy?!

The nephews are already firmly focused on DS29 – win

Day 2:
We are heading to HS at 6:30am – at least that is the plan, it will be interesting to see how DSiL drags the little guys out of bed. The plan is to get there by 7for EMH and be ready for the RotR BG window opens. Our tour starts at 9:15, so we should have time to have a wonder-filled vs. RD crazed morning. We’ll see!

19 Likes

left Jambo at 6:35, parked 6:48! Skyliner is running

12 Likes

The Lamu Libation and the fish tacos! Good choice. That’s what I had last time I was there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They arr ready this morning. No line at bag check , separate entrance for EMH, the crowd for regular entrance building.

6 Likes

after we tapped in CMs were handing this out

and telling us BGs open at 7:45am

16 Likes

I’ve been trying to prepare you and remind you of this with my trip reports this year, but you didn’t believe me! :rofl: Good thing you have DS29 to draw their attention.

16 Likes

So Disney lies! I checked the BG system just to look and got BG 32!

17 Likes

just signed up for jedi training

10 Likes

we’re in SWGE. RotR is open , BGs 1-7

11 Likes

Chewie is at work

16 Likes

16 Likes

We have not even ridden a ride and already the day is a success with the Play Disney app!

16 Likes