My kids are at Disney World, a jealous trip report

So my ds26 and his fiancé have annual passes that expire this month so they are on a last hurrah trip. They took my ds22 and ds18 with them. While I am enjoying the quiet house I am also quite hurt that I was not invited. No, not really, dh and I are going in April lol. Anyway here is what the gang has been up to so far.

First I hear from them is a phone call asking if my Sunpass (ds is using my old van) has enough money for turnpike tolls. After my “mom sigh of relief” that they weren’t broken down in a ditch on I75, I added funds to said account. Shortly after I received the we are here text and these pics…

I know they went to MK but no info on that yet. Today I got this pic from my “foodie” ds.

Any guess where they may be?

11 Likes

Just found these pics on MDE. Apparently they are in HS and have ridden tot at least twice!

8 Likes

Great way to check up on them!

4 Likes

Tell them to get over to Galaxy’s Edge

8 Likes

Arugula-Farro salad from ABC Commissary? It’s delicious.

4 Likes

:rofl: I love that you are doing a TR fir a trip you aren’t even on!! And that you a stalking MDE for photos!! :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Looks like ABC Commissary to me. Yum!

4 Likes

The receipt says ABC Commissary

5 Likes

Good eye.

2 Likes

Unique trip report! Love it! Please keep it going :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Who are you, Superman? There isn’t enough zoom power on Earth for me to have noticed that lol.

6 Likes

By the time I texted them they had already moved on to Epcot. In line for TT. No pics yet, probably because they don’t want me to see one of them sunburned or something lol.

6 Likes

I’m on my laptop :rofl:

3 Likes

Nope, you’re Superman. We see you.

3 Likes

These are from last night at MK. They really like riding things multiple times. I remember when my Dad took me, my brother and his best friend (now my dh) when we were teens. The boys spent the day running back and forth between Space and BTM. Didn’t even realize there were other rides lol. They also sat in the theater for EVERY showing of Star Wars when it came out. Boys are weird.

8 Likes

See I was going to say ABC Commissary but didn’t @motherofdaughtersthree say they were going to MK???

I am so easily confused

4 Likes

What could be so confusing about a trip report of a trip I’m not even on?
:blowfish:

5 Likes

Nope–Superman said it.

2 Likes

Huh?

2 Likes

@ScottFL is Superman. He read the name on the receipt.

3 Likes