My kids are at Disney World, a jealous trip report

Good point! If this is in MK I wanna know where! I really enjoyed that salad at HS.

3 Likes

Whoops, didn’t read right before responding! (See this is why I usually don’t respond until I’ve finished, and by then the trip is over! :woman_facepalming:t2:)

4 Likes

New Figment Loungefly!

9 Likes

So cute!!!

2 Likes

Weird update. They thought they booked 4 nights but turns out they only did 3 so they may be coming home tomorrow. They are at a sit down dinner in France right now, crying over the escargot. Plus ds26 did something to his foot and they have been pushing him around in a wheelchair. No drama like Disney drama!

7 Likes

Well they managed to get another night. They are being stingy with the pics, but here is ds22’s meal from the fancy France restaurant.

I haven’t gotten any more updates, hopefully because they are having all the fun.

10 Likes

They are home, safe and sound, slightly burned but pleased with their trip. I didn’t get to report on their final day due to a death in the family. Ds26 who had the sore foot and used a wheelchair has now acquired a first hand appreciation of the difficulties those with physical disabilities encounter at Disney. Ds22 has acquired a taste for fancy wine thanks to the Fancy French Dinner. Ds18 acquired a taste of freedom as he learned that being up first in the morning meant some solo fun. And Ds26 fiancé realizes how blessed she was to grow up sharing a room with sisters and not 3 brothers lol.

10 Likes

Yep, “sunburned” at Epcot. :wink: :beers::clinking_glasses::champagne::wine_glass::cocktail::tropical_drink:

7 Likes

This was brilliant; I enjoyed it very much on a number of levels. I like that your sons are nice to each other. I like that your eldest son’s fiancée is awesome and willing to share an AllStars room with three boys. I like that you stalked the kids on the MDE, and I love that I’m not the only mom who gets to post “my kid went to WDW and I’m sooooooo jealous” trip reports. (Although DS Woody has not let me post any of those in a long, long time.) Thank you for this thread!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks! I’ve always enjoyed your Woodrow reports. Good thing our kids are good sports lol.

2 Likes