My first WDW trip report!

I’ll give a full food summary later but before I forget here is the food we have tried so far!

The chicken and waffle at the space 220 lounge was really good, but the star of the day so far was the pretzel bread pudding in germany! Had never had it and it was insanely good, highly recommend it. Taco at the F&W mexico booth was meh (not bad not good)… duck bao bun in China was good, nothing too special

17 Likes

Great trip so far!!

Congratulations on your engagement!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to hear more about the Epcot food! I’ll be there in two days! :grinning:

5 Likes

The teriyaki chicken bun in Japan was really good! We also had the pão de queijo and as a Brazilian, I can definitely say it was authentic and delicious! Fiance liked the beer at the US booth too. We are about to try the lamb in Australia and will let you know how we like it!

All in all, I would happily eat the pretzel bread pudding and the Teriyaki chicken bun every time I come to Epcot. Those were the top two by far! But nothing we ate was bad, other than the taco in Mexico…

Update: just had the lamb, on the small side but also really good! Probably gets our #3 top pic of the day!

15 Likes

Nice! You are the 2nd Brazilian to confirm the authenticity. @Flavita you were right!

9 Likes

Are you doing EE at Epcot tonight? We’ve got some really rough weather moving in…:scream:. UOR is a bit farther north than you, so hopefully it misses where you’re at!

4 Likes

I am doing EE and it definitely did not miss us lol it is POURING outside and there are rivers of water everywhere so we are camping out at Creations waiting a bit

Thankfully we had only left the 2nd GOTG re-ride for EE which we managed to do so it didn’t mess with our plans at all, it just made my sneakers drenched (ponchos protected the rest).

@eightyeightkeys Hope you are doing okay over there and that it didn’t affect your plans too much!!

Btw does anyone have any tips to dry out our sneakers later??

10 Likes

Try and pick up a newspaper somewhere! and then stuff your sneakers!

7 Likes

Stuff them with newspaper or if you don’t have that, paper towels. Anything to wick
The moisture out

5 Likes

Apart from the crazy rain, it was a great day at epcot! Rode gtog twice, TT, remy and frozen, ate tons of food/snacks and overall a success, although my feet are definitely hating me right now

25 Likes

Your pictures are gorgeous! Sounds like a fun trip can’t wait to see what the next 2 weeks (lucky!!) have in store :star_struck:

6 Likes

So good!

5 Likes

Awesome photos!

4 Likes

Glad you came out of lurkdom! Looks like a great start to your trip!

3 Likes

f300a4edead338971de3e2ae525efa6f3757d34c_2_666x500

LOVE this photo!!!

15 Likes

Lovely photos :star_struck:

2 Likes

Today was a slow morning as my body is still complaining about yesterday… now lunch before MNSSHP! Fiance really wanted wings so we came offsite to load up before the party.

Some more pictures from yesterday

Still dreaming about the chicken and waffle

They are polluting our lake again…

And getting some ideas in Mexico for the wedding :laughing:

20 Likes

Plan for MNSSHP is just a few rides but only musts are Tron and entertainment. Fiance doesn’t do character M&G (unless it’s star wars of course…). Really hoping for good parade and fireworks spots if anyone has any tips!!!

7 Likes

The lake is looking beautiful today, despite the pollution.

4 Likes

I like watching the parade in Liberty Square near Hall of Presidents. It starts in Frontierland and turns right there to head towards the hub.

5 Likes