My brother's first-ever Family Trip!

yes but it will be soooo worth it once you’ve completed!!! and forevermore, you can say “I DID IT!!” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

I love this thread. Glad your brother is having such a great trip!

1 Like

aww, thank you … you guys are making me feel better – i’m not talking to myself all week!! LOL

1 Like

my SIL said Avatar was awesome … but it messed up my brother … he decided to sit out Everest and find a shady bar (smart guy!). my SIL and DN ended up with a front row seat on Everest!

1 Like

3 Likes

Pandora waterfall

4 Likes

they hit all the headliners at AK ~ HUMID morning. they also did the unthinkable :scream:… they STRAYED FROM THE PLAN b/c my brother wanted to do the Rafiki Conservation Station. my SIL was ready to throw him in with the goats, it was so hot and NOT worth it. RIGHT ~ THAT’S WHY IT WASN’T IN THE PLAN!! :roll_eyes: i tried to warn them!! LOL

1 Like

they arrived at Cinderella’s Castle EXACTLY on time. enjoyed a wonderful meal surrounded by Princesses …

and then were told they ran out of DDP TS credits (someone wasn’t keeping score!!!). so unfortunately, they ended up paying out of pocket for one of the most $$$ in WDW. ouch. i looked back at my MK plan for them ~ it said right on there, pay OOP at Crystal Palace b/c it’s “the best value in WDW” according to TP. it’s RIGHT ON THE PLAN! :roll_eyes: and we discussed that before we left. but i can imagine how easily one could be distracted by Pooh & Friends, and how easy it must be to just wave your MagicBand and all is paid for.

1 Like

Oh no!!! That would be a bummer.

evening plan went smoothly ~ they hired a Lyft to get to the 6:00pm “Last Chance Mass” :joy: at the Basilica in Orlando. :church:by the time Mass let out, they got word from Disney Lost & Found that my DN’s lost phone was found and waiting for them at Disney Springs! :iphone: did i mention she lost her phone on Day 3?? My brother said Disney’s Lost & Found is amazing … the church happened to be nearby, so they had the Lyft driver drop them at DS and they’re now headed back to the Poly on the Resort Bus. NICE!! crazy things have a way of working out …

2 Likes

St. Michael statue at the Basilica

4 Likes

Double rainbow guiding them to Disney’s Lost & Found!! :joy:

5 Likes

headed back to the Poly now so the kids can get a last splash in the Lava Pool while they pack their bags for the flight home tomorrow … they’ll drop their check bags with the front desk, and see them in PHL later in the afternoon. morning plans include one more spin on Space Mountain, and 9:00am breakfast at BoG. :blush::plate_with_cutlery::palm_tree:

3 Likes

What a great thread, love following along. Those quick glance sheets are a great idea.

My favorite is still January, for marathon weekend. Though when it’s buddied up next to new year’s like it was last year… crowds were disgustingly terrible.

This has been a fantastic “over the shoulder” TR. Loving it, and I’m glad that your brother’s family is having a fantastic time.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to head over another another Disney-themed forum and start a thread posting all the information that an acquaintance from TP is posting about her brother’s trip to Disney. If you go looking for it, it is called, “My TP acquaintance’s brother’s first-ever Family Trip!”

:wink:

:joy: