My brother's first-ever Family Trip!

OMG today is CLEARLY the day they’re gonna go completely “off script” :joy::joy::joy: i can’t watch … stepping AWAY from the Glympse app and getting on with my day. GODSPEED!! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Yikes.

Mayday. Mayday.

Danger, Will Robinson!

3 Likes

Actually, they are probably doing it to you on purpose.

“Hey, let’s completely throw my sister for a loop and do something entirely different. She’s gonna hate me for it!”

3 Likes

They are brilliant, wish I was more computer literate to make these! That’s great that your brother and family appreciate them!

1 Like

hehe call them up “Morning! Hi…yeah…so I just had a … slight question… yeah… WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BEAUTIFUL PLAN!?! DO YOU HATE ME THIS MUCH???”

5 Likes

EXACTLY what my brother would do!!! his wife is probably terrified i’ll kill them upon their return. :joy:

2 Likes

well, i have to say, even “off script” they’re knocking it out of the ball park. i’m just worried about some of the logistics with the headliners … but they’ll figure it out. “lots of smiles today” they texted … that’s all that matters!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s RAINING!!! they just did BIg Thunder in the rain (that’s appropriate) and they’re headed to Splash Mtn cuz when you’re wet, ya might as well get MORE wet!! LOL

3 Likes

@subedoo if you need them, i’d be happy to customize them for you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rotating_light: KLAXXON :rotating_light: KLAXXON :rotating_light:

1 Like

A) How amazing are the At a Glance cards?? LOVE them and wondering if smart enough to make pretty ones for our trip (have a multi generational family trip in Nov with newbies and some won’t be using their phones…)
B) How cool does this Glympse app look! We use Life360, which we love, but wondering if it gets as detailed as Glympse. We are going to allow the teens to wander alone on our next trip and this appears to be a fantastic way to stalk - er, follow - them.

4 Likes

LOL all about the stalking of our teens!! :joy::joy:

they are now walking around in the rain at the height of lunch hour starving and looking for a place to eat. my plan had them fed at a DDP QS restaurant at 10am!! not so FUN anymore is it?? hahaha

3 Likes

We couldn’t use it to stalk our teens, since they don’t have data on their phones. Just my wife and I do.

1 Like

even better!

WHOOPS … haha I meant to laminate a set for them!!

6 Likes

Hmm. Looks like it is almost time to ride “ajspoihwog”.

3 Likes

my neice managed to get a dip in the pool on their midday break. they knocked it out of the park this morning, hit just about everything in MK!! now headed to the Crystal Palace for dinner and the Haunted Mansion.

2 Likes

hoping they’ll go back to Epcot tonight cuz i don’t think they got to World Showcase at all yesterday … stroll the countries, and head to the beachy vibe at the Epcot resorts!! stay tuned …

3 Likes