Muppets Haunted Mansion - now streaming

Muppets Haunted Mansion is now available on Disney+. It was a fun mashup of HM and Muppets with a few famous people in the mix. I cheated, I had the Wikipedia article open so I could try to identify some of them. Lots of HM humor.

5 Likes

The family plans to watch this on Sunday evening! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

The Muppets 3D pre-show at DHS switched over to one that highlights Muppets Haunted Mansion. It was okay, but I prefer the regular pre-show.

The HM pre-show was a lot like the trailer with some added content afterwards.

3 Likes

The trailer was fun. I’ll probably watch it over the weekend. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Watched it today…

LoVeD iT!

3 Likes

Its great! Very funny.

3 Likes

It is such a shame that they are not exploiting the muppets. There is so much potential for them in the parks. I am saddened every time I go to Muppetvision 3D and rummage through the merch store to find nothing. I wish they would being back the muppet-land concept coe the parks.

9 Likes

This muppets fit in so many various areas. Also muppets vision could use a serious overhaul in itself.

2 Likes

The bit about the ride breaking down was absolute gold.

15 Likes

I loved it!! DD7 also thought it was hilarous!!
great job by Disney +

3 Likes

My DD9 has a very low threshold for scary things, is this scary at all? Maybe that is a dumb question, but just wanted to see if I should try to watch it with her

2 Likes

Has she ever gone on HM? Have you? There can be a few things in this movie that could be scary. But these are Muppets (with an occasional human) so that tends to soften it a bit. Things that could be scary: Graveyard scene with tombstones and ghosts. Being in the stretching room and it goes dark with screams. A skeleton and a mummy. The eyes in the wallpaper. The various doors rattling and people crying out. Lightning flashes. The hatchet in the bridal scene, talk of would-be groom dying. Huge mouth of monster at base of stairwell. Fortunately the show does have an upbeat, encouraging message. This is just under an hour long.

3 Likes

100% agree. Muppet vision is a must do for my family. And I live in fear of it going away.

Ok, yeah, that is what I figured. Wasn’t sure how much they did in the movie.

1 Like

Just watched it. That was fun.

Alfonso Ribeiro :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ed Asner 🥲🥲

4 Likes

We just watched it. The ride breakdown and the shining reference were hilarious.

My favorite thing is probably the screaming goat.

I can’t really explain why, it just is.

7 Likes

We watched it, family enjoyed. Def a bit much for my youngest. So she just played instead. I think DH would of liked more of he had been on the ride before. Skipped haunted mansion last time cause kids are young.

1 Like

The goat was hilarious!

3 Likes

Oy. First its the 50th Anniversary Happy Meals and now it’s Disney+
Life’s tough being a peasant.

1 Like