Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Hey, maybe you could show off your french door wreaths here? Show me your Disney! - Walt Disney World - TouringPlans Discussion Forums. I know we’d love to see them :wink:

1 Like

That’s the thread I started over a year ago where you and @Bubblez recommended the Homestead Collection to me! I plan to post pictures once I get rooms completed. I’m still in the gathering of all the things stage.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t have room for this but as someone who saw the cake castle with my own :eyes: I needed it.

14 Likes

I’ve been looking at this mug in the shops for over a month now. Finally broke down and got it even though there is NO more room in my cupboard I like the size and shape. They are 3-4 more in the theme with different princesses too. I like mugs that have a different color inside too

10 Likes

It’s very pretty. What other princesses are available?

1 Like

oh boy, let’s see if I can remember (I’ve already deleted my picture of the store mug wall): Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, and Tatiana was one too I think?

3 Likes

found these on shopDisney, I think that’s all I’ve seen in the shops in the parks and resorts too

4 Likes

oh… upon closer look… I found them on Amazon too Amazon.com | Disney Belle ‘‘Enchanted Beauty’’ Mug: Coffee Cups & Mugs

3 Likes

It was our china anniversary last week (20 years) and DH got me this gorgeous mug.

14 Likes

I love that!

3 Likes

I love my Dalmatians :heart:

3 Likes

What a perfect gift!

2 Likes

You got married at 12?

4 Likes

I really hope not because we had an almost 8 year old kid at the time :rofl:

5 Likes

Well happy anniversary! I

The new mug

10 Likes

Cute!!

1 Like

After 4 broken projects in the woodshop in a row, good day to break this one out

12 Likes

I just got it yesterday at WT/IG… I have NO room for it but it was pink, cute, and the right shape and size :laughing:

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like