Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

I had those at my old house. My kids would pick them and bring them to me!

2 Likes

Mine did too!!! They would put them in water in a plastic cup :grin: they would throw in some white clover looking things for good measure. I taught them how to make clover necklaces, kinda like these but with more flower

3 Likes

I remember making those :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Not a mug. Been stalking the Lego website every since this came out like 6 months ago, but always out of stock. Finally found one at the Lego store a few weeks ago. This one is ALL MINE!

13 Likes

Aw it’s tiny! I like it!

I have to finish reading Dopey Dos…

1 Like

TWSS

TisnotWSS

6 Likes

I have to post days 3 through 8? Some day I’ll get to it… I’ve gone down a rabbit hole mapping my runs and photos

1 Like

it’s even got Tuxedo Mickey™. It’s things like that that make me a little sad that I don’t collect things. But I can view it on the net, which is essentially the same :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Want

10 Likes

Not a mug, but a sipper. Purchased at DLR in early February.

11 Likes

Picture of me kidnapping said alien sipper while alien tries desperately to signal for help!

11 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

Oo! I do too!

Just saw this in a tweet. Want, obviously.

11 Likes

Obviously.

I can vouch that it is a good mug. It is also a fairly large mug. According to shopDisney, it can hold 18 oz. It is dishwasher/ microwave safe which makes it even better in my book.

3 Likes

I haven’t followed this thread, but saw this today and immediately thought of it.

11 Likes

bahahahaha

15 Likes