Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

Etsy might have it!

1 Like

ETA: That is my Winter tree, not to be confused with a Christmas tree :joy: I loved it, so I left it.

11 Likes

Are you in a different time zone? I notice it’s still Christmas there.

2 Likes

Nope, I’m in Ohio. That tree was in the dining room over Christmas, but I loved it so much, I moved it to the family room after the big tree came down, took the star off and call it a Winter tree :joy: Our winter has been gloomy, cold and snowy, and the lights make me happy.

7 Likes

Good for you, the tree is lovely!

2 Likes

I love that mug! Is that one of the Starbucks series?

1 Like

It is! My SIL picked up all 4 of them for me for Christmas a couple years ago

The Starbucks mugs are some of my favorites. They look great and they all stack easily so they are easy to store. Since I have at least 4+ mugs, the neat stacking is important to me.

4 Likes

Me too. I now have one from each of the WDW parks and both DLR parks. The only other mug I pretty much ever use (that’s not a travel mug, anyway), is my Jedi one (big fan and all :wink: )

3 Likes

Today’s mug…a trusty (old, lol) refillable mug when I have to go to work early

6 Likes

Repurposed

8 Likes

:scream_cat:

No, it’s cool. I’d never do that because I’d kill the plant, but you are not me.

2 Likes

I only keep plants that can survive me :rofl: I actually sprouted those from a snip of a larger plant I’ve had for 5 years now. Nothing fussy is allowed although I did keep an orchid alive for a few years and kept it blooming too but only b/c a friend taught me how to tend for it.

1 Like

You have my full respect :star_struck: I was gifted one once. I believe it died and a record two and a half weeks. The only plants I’m allowed to have or ones that survive with no human intervention. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That’s pretty much my rule too. I really got help from an orchid genuis. I couldn’t believe when it bloomed again. However, that was it’s swan song :laughing:

I can keep weeds alive LOL. Can’t seem to be able to kill those suckers.

2 Likes

some weeds are pretty

1 Like

Yeah I have some little purple things that grow in my lawn. I make DH wait a few days before he can cut the grass.

2 Likes

clover like?

1 Like

They look like this, kinda bellish but tiny

2 Likes