Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

I saw these for the first time lastnight. Someone using them as a wine glass. Super cute but I’m going to save my money for the new Star Wars travel tumbler . :rofl:

11 Likes

I just saw this on Instagram :rofl: :heart:

6 Likes

Why the plastic though?! I won’t use a plastic travel mug. The contents end up tasting like plastic too.

1 Like

I really don’t use them after that first purchase :flushed::flushed::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: I honestly think I’m just a compulsive hoarder because I have a cupboard full that just sit there. Maybe I don’t need it after all :rofl: and you are 100% right. I don’t like to put my hot tea in plastic. My soda yes.

1 Like

:blush: These will be offered tomorrow on Disney Movie Insiders for only 400 points. I’m not sure if they are glass or plastic or if they are regular sized or shot glass sized but I think I might need them :rofl::heart:

4 Likes

Just read their Instagram account and they are 16oz frosted glass and all 4 are included! :heart:

2 Likes

I should see how many points I have…

2 Likes

These containers arrived yesterday. DFB clued me in w/ their Best Disney Amazon deals

6 Likes

I want these! Amazon you say?

2 Likes

here you go (they were 8 bucks cheaper when I ordered them :frowning: )

Amazon.com: Disney Minnie and Mickey Mouse Salt and Pepper Grinder Set – Disney Salt and Pepper Mills, Set of 2 – Perfect for any Tabletop – Easy to Fill, Clear Plastic/Black: Home & Kitchen

1 Like

Thanks! Added to wish list. I have an Amazon budget and already blew this months allowance on a swing/ bouncer seat combo for new grandbaby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I ordered this mug in August and it finally arrived. I am super happy right now.

14 Likes

aaaand that’s an ear worm

3 Likes

Because I’ve been handling the office by myself for 2 weeks now……I haven’t lost my sanity yet……”It’s all a little Magic”

12 Likes

I bought that one recently too!

3 Likes

I thought it would be fun to find a way to display some of the room cards and tickets we’ve received over the years, while using another souvenir from the BC

11 Likes

Follows me around the house all day, spends all night on my nightstand.

8 Likes

That’s a great idea. I never know what to do with them.

1 Like

Thx.
Sometimes pretty accidents happen :joy: only sometimes though :rofl:

1 Like

That’s so cute!!

1 Like