Mug of the Day (ish) Because I Miss Disney

3 Likes

I display her on my work desk. :blush::heart: Reminds me daily to be more careful. :rofl:

3 Likes

Starting the day the Jedi way

(Where’ve y’all been?!)

10 Likes

Who would give these to the thrift store IDK but I’m glad I found them!! Light up and from his nose it has a projection greeting :rofl::heart:

9 Likes

That’s a real nice find!

2 Likes

Those are adorable!

1 Like

I really love this mug! I guess because it has my beloved Matterhorn on it! It hurts to ride it now, but it was my very first coaster back in the 80’s.

2 Likes

My husband bought me a new mug!

11 Likes

Ooooh! I LOVE this!!

1 Like

Got these yesterday at the same thrift store I found those cute Disney Snowman tumbler at. I shall be stopping at that store every other day now :rofl:

10 Likes

I love those! No pun intended!

3 Likes

13 Likes

Unpacking for the holidays (first weekend of December) and thought I’d share a few of my Disney holiday popcorn :popcorn: buckets. They are a container like a mug is a container; right?

10 Likes

That’s the alien one I have and was the first and only bucket I ever bought until this trip. Mickey is super cute though!

1 Like

I missed out on the Christmas tree bucket last year, I hope I get to see one this year. I want to look at it more carefully before I add onto my collection.

Carly wants that Alien bucket so bad!

1 Like

To my knowledge it’s only available in Epcot.

1 Like

I just saw this tumbler this morning and now I’m on a mission to find one. :rofl::heart: It might be a custom so I guess I should ask the OP

14 Likes

My thrift store finds are hot right now! :heart:

7 Likes

Not to brag, but I haven’t ordered any mugs this entire year so far.

13 Likes